What's new

What did you have for dinner tonight? Pleace show pic

babyoctopus51-e1456721592442.jpg

Weaboo

now thats a proper lunch Paddington!
here is mine -
picture.php

another "danish" classic, spaghetti bolognese. :tiphat:

hey by the way, do you know where i can get my hands on some real/original Royal Dane seeds?

Aneer

Last night we gathered with my neighbor for social distancing BBQ... Took 1 lb of sirloin and 1 lb of ribeye. Below you can see yourself!
i4LPcWo.jpg

Aneer

Was looking at my photo archive, and found this photo from last summer. If I'm not mistaken, if I'm not mistaken, this is a shoulder of lamb with jerk seasoning
lyOHnBj.jpg

Aneer

Was grilling with my family on Mother's day. We took some sea brim and cooked it with a splash of olive oil and bits of lemon.
hvOKXGb.jpg

Aneer

Hey guys, have anyone tried grilling vegetables? I'm used to grilling meat, poultry, fish... But never actually tried this. Any advice will be appreciated.

Aneer

Will do. On that lockdown I grilled almost everything I found in my fridge... Never tried to grill veg. What do you put in your kabobs?

P.S. Here is the chicken with Spanish-style marinade I was grilling last night
XPtdd0t.jpg

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
mushrooms, onions, peppers, taters then whatever mixed meat you want. taters i half pre cook cause they take while and do bigger pieces of meat so it dont over cook i love char on my food. or any other veggie you wanna throw in mix

Sunshineinabag

id suck the juices dry outa those crab legs my gawd
Local coop grocer delis country melt sandwich...i ate two of em too!

Attachments

• IMG_20200514_105154.jpg
    IMG_20200514_105154.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 104

Aneer

mushrooms, onions, peppers, taters then whatever mixed meat you want. taters i half pre cook cause they take while and do bigger pieces of meat so it dont over cook i love char on my food. or any other veggie you wanna throw in mix

Thanks for the advice, I'll share the result once I try it p and if only I won't eat it before I sent a picture for your all to join.

Aneer

Man, the weather doesn't give me a single chance to grill my vegs... Now I need to think of something indoors.