What's new

What did you have for dinner tonight? Pleace show pic

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
7pot hamburgers

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

cookin' up some local harvested wild rice right now and gonna make some honey butter baked chicken in awhile, I'm currently smokin' my salad.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I had bbq from the new joint in town tonight, it's gone but a picture of my T-shirt might prove it was genuine bbq.......

EDIT:
wow, that dinner had an awesome piece of cornbread in it that I didn't get to 'til now. sweet, dense, moist and full of corn, very very tasty.

Last edited:

Green Supreme

Veteran
Saw some shaggy manes on a meridian in the street. As I was taking pics a dude walked up and started picking them. He looked up and saw me trying to take pics, so he left me 1. I went and got it. Took it home, cleaned it up and into a pan, Cooked it with butter, cardamon, marjoram , garlic powder, salt and pepper. Was awesome. Peace GS

Attachments

• 006 (Large).jpg
    006 (Large).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 001 (Large).jpg
    001 (Large).jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 30
  • shaggy mane 001 (Large).jpg
    shaggy mane 001 (Large).jpg
    94 KB · Views: 19

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

had Chinese food tonight, granted the Chinese never eat this stuff but lucky me!!! Although I live in northern Minnesota I have a Chinese buffet & take out place in Bemidji about 40 miles south of me, the owners are originally from NYC on East Broadway in the Bowery.

To me of course this is good old fashioned NY Cantonese style Chinese, I was deliriously happy when first one & then a second NYC transplanted Chinese restaurant opened; now the best of them has taken over w/a huge fresh facility while the other does a nice lunch and fair dinner business in the downtown section of Bemidji.

of course if I were from San Francisco I'd probably not like the food in either joint as their regional style/flavor (strong Szechuan influence) is different than NY Cantonese and although you can get either style in either city regionally there just seems to be a difference. admittedly I've not tried any west coast Chinese food.

Not too hard to please when it comes to getting quality food I was never once appeased by the Chinese food I bought in Bostons Chinatown. I was there a bunch, tried a bunch & then opted for driving just a bit up the road to Mike's City Diner, any New Englander worth his salt will tell you that's the place to chow, the turkey, stuffing & cranberries was the plate to get, damn!!! the Pastrami was great too (FORCED to get it as they ran out of turkey one day) but I still dream about that turkey @ Mike's City Diner.

so I had buffet tonight, their 'Seafood Delight' has so much shrimp in it that you have to shove them out of the way just to get at a piece of broccoli, later I took two bags home of take-out to munch over the next few days, some can get frozen other stuff eaten in order of its fridge life.......

Green Supreme

Veteran
Booyah 14 dozen home made perogies. Peace GS

ps. seems food savers have more than our uses

Attachments

• 002 (Large).jpg
    002 (Large).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 19

spring fed

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not last night, but the night before.
Oyster shooters 3 ways. I could live on these things. Along with some local brews, vino, and nugs...heaven.
picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

honey butter baked chicken & a 5 rib portion (pork loin back ribs) w/homemade baked beans w/pulled pork. the new bbq joint in town does a great job on ribs and eating them w/just his dry rub on them is perfect.......

Green Supreme

Veteran
Last nights dinner. Peace GS

Attachments

• sweet skunk 006 (Large).jpg
    sweet skunk 006 (Large).jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 21
  • sweet skunk 008 (Large).jpg
    sweet skunk 008 (Large).jpg
    86 KB · Views: 27

mofeta

Veteran
LOL the filenames of those pics say "Sweetskunk"!

Looks tasty, what is the marinade? Is the green stuff chimichurri?

Green Supreme

Veteran
Ya we had a Sweet Skunk joint with dinner and I only label the herbs. The marinade is red wine vinegar, low salt soy sauce, pepper and garlic powder. The green stuff is raw cannabis juice from fresh leaves. Peace GS

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no picture. then you didnt actually eat that^^^, lol

went to the bbq joint again tonight. I'm set for ribs for a day or two.

no pics again! I knew the owner of the bbq joint didn't have the proper tongs & so I grabbed a 4-pak (2-9" & 2-12") of brand new restaurant quality tongs from my stock room. I'm a cheapskate when buying things to put away and so they couldn't have cost me more than $8 or so, I brought them in 3 weeks ago and refused to take any money for them.

so now he has me in his register at a discount, they punch up my name & it always comes up cheap, I ordered a 1/2 rack of ribs, beans, slaw, their delicious cornbread and had a 16oz tap beer while I waited, the bill came to $15 with tax and although it was 'to go' I left a $5 tip as usual.

got home and opened my bag to a full rack of ribs (that dry rub's awesome), tub of beans, tub of slaw & 4 pieces of cornbread, they doubled my order, I love these guys. I've got 3 meals sitting on the counter.......

EDIT: but being as 3 meals doesn't divide evenly into the 4 pieces of cornbread I'll just bang this out in 2.

Last edited:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
MorDin Sandwiches....

MorDin Sandwiches....

Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef with Baby Swiss and Caramelized Onion on Sourdough Roll

Sandwiched

Club Sandwich on Whole Grain and Oatmeal Loaf

:joint: