What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What are your top 3 euphoric strains?

Hi everyone! I've been smoking for years and every so often I come across a strain that really makes melts my worries always and puts a big smile on my face. I'd like to hear what strains put you in a happy place and who the breeder is if you choose to mention them.

Here's my top 3 so far in no particular order:
SFV OG
Sour Diesel
Chem D? (Was labeled Chem Dog at the dispo)

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi everyone! I've been smoking for years and every so often I come across a strain that really makes melts my worries always and puts a big smile on my face. I'd like to hear what strains put you in a happy place and who the breeder is if you choose to mention them.

Here's my top 3 so far in no particular order:
SFV OG
Sour Diesel
Chem D? (Was labeled Chem Dog at the dispo)
That's a hard one for me because I like every strain I consume. Thanks for posting friend.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I love this type of strains able to put a smile on your face in almost any circumstances, my top 3 would be:
-Skunk, the #1 and crosses like Super Skunk, the sweet lemon version for me is one the best hybrids ever, very versatile and the right phenotype can be very uplifting
- Cinderella 99, I have not grown the Brother Grimm original version but some Cannalope Haze from DNA and Space Queen from TGA. Those seeds gave me sweet tasting flowers with a very happy high and a short flowering period.
- Sour Diesel, I have not grown the original clone but many seed versions crossed with other genetics or back crossed to get a plant very close to the SD mother. For a long time now I have at least one Sour D plant in my grows, it delivers a powerful high I enjoy a lot. i'd like to grow the original clone one day to see how it differs from the different seed versions I've grown.

I love this type of strains able to put a smile on your face in almost any circumstances, my top 3 would be:
-Skunk, the #1 and crosses like Super Skunk, the sweet lemon version for me is one the best hybrids ever, very versatile and the right phenotype can be very uplifting
- Cinderella 99, I have not grown the Brother Grimm original version but some Cannalope Haze from DNA and Space Queen from TGA. Those seeds gave me sweet tasting flowers with a very happy high and a short flowering period.
- Sour Diesel, I have not grown the original clone but many seed versions crossed with other genetics or back crossed to get a plant very close to the SD mother. For a long time now I have at least one Sour D plant in my grows, it delivers a powerful high I enjoy a lot. i'd like to grow the original clone one day to see how it differs from the different seed versions I've grown.
Thanks for the information! I hear the Cinderella 99 and Skunk mentioned a lot, but I haven't had the privilege of trying either of them yet.

Ghana
Thai
Oaxaca
That's really cool to see some exotic strains mentioned! I haven't tried any of them, although I do have a pack of Oaxaca x Panama from Ace Seeds. From what I hear about the Oaxacan, I really hope this cross moves into my top 3 euphoric strains!

kro-magnon

Veteran
Thanks for the information! I hear the Cinderella 99 and Skunk mentioned a lot, but I haven't had the privilege of trying either of them yet.

That's really cool to see some exotic strains mentioned! I haven't tried any of them, although I do have a pack of Oaxaca x Panama from Ace Seeds. From what I hear about the Oaxacan, I really hope this cross moves into my top 3 euphoric strains!
If you have a pack of Oaxaca x Panama you should grow those seeds as soon as you can , I'm sure you can find some flowers who will give you a very euphoric high in a decent flowering time.
The Skunk and C99 are two hybrids who have a very happy high, specially the C99, some can be a bit racy and paranoia inducing but it's not the majority. The Skunk it's different, being a polyhybrid it depends what choices made the breeder, there is some leaning heavily on the afghan side who are more sedative than euphoric, that's why I speak of the right phenotype. You need some selection to find the Skunk who will deliver a euphoric high but it should still be there. I have a Chunky Skunk in bloom right now who is looking very sativa influenced and I hope this one will have a very happy high, she has the narrowest leaves I've ever seen on a Skunk.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I have 5 Flo females vegging. They were from the Flo f5 release. Regular seeds but they were all female, so no male to play with. Reversal time.

Just amazing feel good herb!

kro-magnon

Veteran
I have 5 Flo females vegging. They were from the Flo f5 release. Regular seeds but they were all female, so no male to play with. Reversal time.

Just amazing feel good herb!
Last year I bought a pack of 5 regular with the intention to make seeds but only 4 seeds made it to seedlings and they were all females, it's crazy because when I want to make only flowers I usually have more males than expected.
The FLO influenced female I had was a Rocky Melon from Karma and it was such a feel good high, this type of high could easily replace any antidepressant.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
It must be something with the Melon terps. I tried Meloncicle and it had that great feel good high. Karmas Rocky Melon...got to look that up..

The DP "Blueberry" I just finished up is not the blueberry I am familiar with. Zero feel good high just all anxiety and doom it seems.

Back to DJ's f4's..

20220503_143331.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran
It must be something with the Melon terps. I tried Meloncicle and it had that great feel good high. Karmas Rocky Melon...got to look that up..

The DP "Blueberry" I just finished up is not the blueberry I am familiar with. Zero feel good high just all anxiety and doom it seems.

Back to DJ's f4's..

View attachment 19088818
I've made a thread about Rocky Melon in the Karma section if you're interested, it was my first grow with LED in the winter so not my best result with those lights but the plants gave great flowers anyway, the yield was low on those who had cold roots.
This is the Rocky Melon with FLO traits I had
Rockymelon2.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran
Anxiety and doom is not the type of high I'm looking for🤣 but it could sounds appealing to some people here🤷‍♂️.
The Rocky Melon is the only hybrid I've grown with Karma's Melon genetics and the #2 female was different in all categories to her sisters, I can't tell if the Melon has a very happy high, another phenotype(lemon/diesel) had a great high as well more punchy and the third was much more violent and sedative. I had 3 very different phenotypes from the 6 females I've grown.