What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What are your top 3 euphoric strains?

Hi everyone! I've been smoking for years and every so often I come across a strain that really makes melts my worries always and puts a big smile on my face. I'd like to hear what strains put you in a happy place and who the breeder is if you choose to mention them.

Here's my top 3 so far in no particular order:
SFV OG
Sour Diesel
Chem D? (Was labeled Chem Dog at the dispo)

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi everyone! I've been smoking for years and every so often I come across a strain that really makes melts my worries always and puts a big smile on my face. I'd like to hear what strains put you in a happy place and who the breeder is if you choose to mention them.

Here's my top 3 so far in no particular order:
SFV OG
Sour Diesel
Chem D? (Was labeled Chem Dog at the dispo)
That's a hard one for me because I like every strain I consume. Thanks for posting friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts