What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Getting ready to queue up episode 5 of Fargo.

"Why do humans see more shades of green then any other color?"="Why do you lie so easily?"

Predators...interesting...is Warren Malvo the good guy in some twisted sense after all?
Oh well, I guess I will have to stayed tuned for the next exciting episode...Same Fargo time, same Fargo channel.

minds_I

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Hello all,

"Why do humans see more shades of green then any other color?"="Why do you lie so easily?"

Predators...interesting...is Warren Malvo the good guy in some twisted sense after all?
Oh well, I guess I will have to stayed tuned for the next exciting episode...Same Fargo time, same Fargo channel.

minds_I

LOVE this show. It only gets better down the stretch, too. I thought the commentary on good v. evil and predator/prey was deep.

Enjoy! :)

choom

Eqdemlt.jpg

Aw jeez!

choom(0:

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Movie called, "Charlie Wilson's War." Philip Seymour Hoffman in an Oscar nominated role, also stars Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, and Ned Beatty.

A taste of PSH's character in this movie:

[youtubeif]sQ_4m2ocxhI[/youtubeif]

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Banshee Chapter.
A film about MKULTRA experiments involving DMT extracted from the brains of corpses, and supernatural forces being unleashed or something along those lines. What can I say, this hash is really fucking good.:biggrin:
It has the guy who played Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs, playing a Hunter.S.Thompson esque character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts