What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
now up on am prime
32532.jpg

Green Squall

Really?I liked it..lol it was kinda boring but I still liked it.maybe I'm too sensitive but patricia kaas was hot in that movie.love that girl.
Ok how about "Another day in Paradise"with James Woods.

That movie was based on the life of Eddie Little. I've read both of his books (Another Day in Paradise + Steel Toes). Check em out I think you'd like them. Way crazier than the movie.

shithawk420

Veteran
Really?I didn't know that GS.I have to check it out.im a little swamped with books though.I tried to read fight Club but damn I can't get into it.

MicroRoy

Dude shot a cop. They have a swat
team loaded in an armored truck and a bomb robot.

This is over serving an eviction.

shithawk420

Veteran
eXistenZ was pretty good actually.it's not implausable in the slightest.in my my opinion it is the future of gaming and social interaction for rich reclusive people.it's already happening in a more mild form.anyway that's a movie to watch stoned for sure.BTW my aunt was a VP for a branch of EA.and she said something they had in the works similar to neurological gaming if you want to call it that.I can't think of a term right now but it's true.of course that's not gonna be for a while.or is it?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eXistenZ was pretty good actually.it's not implausable in the slightest.in my my opinion it is the future of gaming and social interaction for rich reclusive people.it's already happening in a more mild form.anyway that's a movie to watch stoned for sure.BTW my aunt was a VP for a branch of EA.and she said something they had in the works similar to neurological gaming if you want to call it that.I can't think of a term right now but it's true.of course that's not gonna be for a while.or is it?

oh yeah, I can see it now:
"We'll just need to implant this tiny chip in you......."

and now you know why I don't even own a cell phone.

Latest posts

Latest posts