What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Charter FINALLY fixed the issue. i watched the first half of Colombia vs Argentina, and part of Shakiras half-time show. but when i went back to that channel to see the second half, it said "European Championship match". when i clicked on it hoping against hope, it was the Westminster fucking DOG SHOW! WTF !!! :mad::cry:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Alex and Leila Hormozi content.

Both self made millionaires, with over $200 million in their portfolio.

They work with companies making 1-5M/year in profits...

So they give away all the info you need to reach that level of profit. Yes, give away for free.

Unlike 99% of the "helpful" biz content out there... their info is GOLD.

You're welcome.

(p.s. I quit watching "tv" about 30 years ago, except 2006-2007 when I worked DirecTv tech support. Seek out your programming or you get the programming they choose for you. "And what programming package do you want today, Miss??")

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Alex and Leila Hormozi content.

Both self made millionaires, with over $200 million in their portfolio.

They work with companies making 1-5M/year in profits...

So they give away all the info you need to reach that level of profit. Yes, give away for free.

Unlike 99% of the "helpful" biz content out there... their info is GOLD.

You're welcome.

(p.s. I quit watching "tv" about 30 years ago, except 2006-2007 when I worked DirecTv tech support. Seek out your programming or you get the programming they choose for you. "And what programming package do you want today, Miss??")
There's a reason they call it programming, the brain is a computer and the program it is running can be varied.

moose eater

A group of 3 noteworthy movies from the last couple of days while my spine, hip, knees and legs recover from my more recent trip to the Yukon Territory and my mind wraps itself around the most recent lab work...

All of these were great films...

Latest posts

Latest posts