What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

M

moose eater

Football (sort of.. it's on in the next room, in line of view with my computer screen), my wife making a strange variation of coleslaw, using mature beet greens, carrots and cabbage, among other things, as it's the final harvest time for the garden (in light of colder weather moving in shortly), and my posts being ignored on this forum.

Guess it's time to go and limb/buck the last of the spruce a distantly recent wind storm and a rotted aspen joined forces to deliver to my in-kind coffers.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
19614462.jpg

the movie cimino directed just before the deerhunter

shithawk420

Veteran
the only thing that came was a wast of time.im getting tired of watching shitty movies.doesnt deserve 6.3 on imdb

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

was watching the Yankees & Royals game, Aaron Judge (All Rise!) swatted 2 homers (#s 49 & 50) in the game to tie, then break Mark McGwire's rookie HR record; there are 6 more games left to play and so I suspect he'll hit one or two more to maybe help cement his record for awhile.......

Green Squall

Finishing up "Silence". Interesting movie especially since it came from Scorsese.

It's available on the Epix Channel right now which has a 30 day free trial