What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
high-plains-drifter-blu-ray-movie-title-large.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
You got 2 more tpb movie's to go emperor plus the swear net movie.tell the boys I'm watching them like a shithawk!

shithawk420

Veteran
I was gonna watch that later GS.watching Frankenhooker!man I forgot about this B movie gem!hookers getting blown up by super crack!nuff said!I got the original video but it's on youtube.man I miss the 80s

Green Squall

I was gonna watch that later GS.watching Frankenhooker!man I forgot about this B movie gem!hookers getting blown up by super crack!nuff said!I got the original video but it's on youtube.man I miss the 80s

Have you seen Frankenstein's Army? Actually an ok movie with decent reviews as far as B movies go.

shithawk420

Veteran
no but ill check it out GS.if you havent seen Frankenhooker its worth watching.i guess its pretty outdated though.on the front of the cover is a button.if you press it it says "Wanna date!" back of the cover Bill Murray says "If you see one move this year it should be Frankenhooker".my personal Frankenstien movie is Frankenstein unbound with the late great William Hurt.unlike any other like it.the car alone is worth watching alone.