What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
"you forgot your shoes"
MV5BYmMyZmI1YzYtODQ5Ni00YjA5LWJlYTUtNjVlMzM2OTkyMjllXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQzNDI3NzY@._V1_.jpg

I am LMAO watching Young frankenstein....The Blind Peasant(Gene wilder) is pouring hot soup on frankenstein's (Peter Boyle) lap....what a classic:)
netflix has it available to stream now.
haven't seen it for ages

Green Squall

Yes.I agree that the ending scene was good Green SqualI.maybe I just wanted some kinda closure?just felt it was not finished.some good looking cannibis plants though

I agree. It was definitely an open ending. There's a number of possibilities that could have gone down. I like to think they found their niche and made it in life.

-------

Anthony Bourdain : Antartica

Ya I don't think I will be visiting anytime soon!

shithawk420

Veteran
Just finished Moonrise Kindom.I don't give a damn what anyone says.it's a great movie with big star actors even though the kids are the real stars of this movie.it's gets my rare score of 8/10

Green Squall

Just finished Moonrise Kindom.I don't give a damn what anyone says.it's a great movie with big star actors even though the kids are the real stars of this movie.it's gets my rare score of 8/10

Great movie. So many funny quotes too.

You seen The Grand Budapest Hotel?

Latest posts

Latest posts