What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Game of Thrones. I can't believe I waited so long to get into it. I'm watching the first episode of season two now.

shithawk420

Veteran
Really?I thought green is gold was terrible.I like indie movis but that was bad.what was the point of the kid watching his brother have sex?none.I wanted to like it

N

noyd666

TENNIS.
picture.php

Green Squall

Really?I thought green is gold was terrible.I like indie movis but that was bad.what was the point of the kid watching his brother have sex?none.I wanted to like it

He was a confused kid with no family structure. What I liked about the movie was that he could have ended up in foster care, but his brother stepped up and took him under his wing, and taught him the fine art of cannabis cultivation.

I especially liked the ending scene where they were contently harvesting the crop together. Seemed like they found a common ground and the brotherly bond thing got to me.

shithawk420

Veteran
Yes.I agree that the ending scene was good Green SqualI.maybe I just wanted some kinda closure?just felt it was not finished.some good looking cannibis plants though

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I am LMAO watching Young frankenstein....The Blind Peasant(Gene wilder) is pouring hot soup on frankenstein's (Peter Boyle) lap....what a classic:)

Latest posts

Latest posts