What's new

weeds on showtime Beware:Could be spoiler info

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
A baby? Andy in love with Nancy? What? Have the writers ever watched Weeds before???

Getthefuckouttahere. Terrible terrible season finale.

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
Well I though a bunch of people were going to get killed. Guess not. Some pretty crazy plot twists, but I have to say I'm not that interested in whats next. Shows getting a bit too far out in left field for my taste. Nancy is one crazy b*tch, I'll give her that.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
kinda boring, that scene with kevin hanging himself then spooging on the letter he wrote had me rolling on the floor. its wasnt incredibly exciting, but i think the plot twists had a little bit of underlying humor in them, i have a feeling that next season might be somewhat closer to its roots. ill tell ya it was much nicer actually being able to watch it on a nice televison on cable, and not a grainey internet version.

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah it was an unexpected ending for me too!...It looks like Silas is trying to get back to growing, which is where it should go.
I was freakin out thinking Doug was gonna actually do it! ....glad he didnt!

Best lines all night
Andy "I can see your boobies"
Nancy "Good for you"
That bathtub part and the conversation with the Onstar lady was just strange!
9 months till the next season!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
<<said it before::::say it again NANCY GET IMPLANTS

tired of llookn at them silver dollar mikeNike nipples wit almost no boobmeat

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whoooo hooooo!! Weeds is back on June 10th!!! cant waitttttt :D
Nancy's preggers!! I wonder what kind of trouble she can get into this season!!
Im excited, I love that show, funny fookin characters in it! I know some of you think its lame but its just TV, not real shit!
Get your bongs,joints,blunts,pipes ready!!! WEEDS is back baby!! hehehe

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
Is it just me or is weeds really boring. I can't even get through 1 episode without losing interest, NOT 1.

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
i thought it was ok for a little while

turns out there is such a thing as smoking too much

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Molson

^I think the premier of season 5 is next Sunday. But ya, the new season is coming up. The show isn't done yet.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mrs B, the mrs here said that she went to put Weeds on Record and it starts on the 8th. Heads up.

ohhh thanks ran!! I would have pissed if I missed it.

ok..just put it on record, and its the 8th..I wonder why the web site said the 10th?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just saw the trailer for the new season!! looks as crazy as usual haha
Celia is a great character! shes such a bitch and makes everyone's lives miserable!
Cant wait for monday night!! :D

Sundance

It will be interesting to see how Nancy survives the mess she got herself in at the end of Season 4

Will she snitch - again ?

Nurse Jackie is a good show .. and off to a great start as well

JJ420

I've watched all of the Weeds series so far, it's an awesome show and Nancy is HOT!

Doug and Andy never fail to make me laugh - sometimes if your getting high and they're getting high, your laughing and they're laughing it feels like your buddies with them.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Weeds Season Five!

Weeds Season Five!

Premiere is tonight!!

I know there has to be some Weeds fans out there so come on lets discuss what you think is going to go down on the premiere and what actually does go down on the first episode this season.

Just a little summary for all the people that have missed out on this great show..

Weeds is about a suburban single mom (Nancy Botwin), that has two sons to support and its hard to do that without her husband there anymore which died from a heart attack. So of course she starts to sell to locals just on the small scale. Then it becomes more big scale and bigger and finally a huge scale.. grow operations all that good stuff. And right now she moved away from her town of Agrestic because there was a fire and she needed to anyways. Shes now in a bigger town near the Mexican border where she opens a cloth store, but in the back there is a door on the floor with two heavily armed men guarding it, this is a tunnel straight to Mexico.
She ends up getting involved with the Cartel of the Mexican Mafia, and Nancy tells him she is pregnant to avoid death because she gave the DEA information to lead to deaths and arrests of his men.

:yeahthats Just a short summary!

:nanana:Can't wait! :nanana: