What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
The holiday drivers are out in force. I just had to educate somebody as to what a yield lane is all about… some people think they can scream down the merge lane and then cut people off. When they see an 8000 pound truck swerve in front of them to stop them from doing that they realize they made a mistake… The idiot followed me for about 5 miles so I pulled over and prepared myself for a heated conversation when he drove by…

SubGirl

420club
Someone did the work already for dirty names.
IMG_2875.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I wish I had special powers,
Although when I smoke snocaine ,I believed I could fly.
Not touch the sky or anything like that.
After reading this I went to a my older stash to smoke some Snowcaine..... didn't make it though. Opened s jar of Golden Triangle Golddigger x Triangle Kush) It's Good Shit. Pleasantly Stoned. Has a sweet taste.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
The holiday drivers are out in force. I just had to educate somebody as to what a yield lane is all about… some people think they can scream down the merge lane and then cut people off. When they see an 8000 pound truck swerve in front of them to stop them from doing that they realize they made a mistake… The idiot followed me for about 5 miles so I pulled over and prepared myself for a heated conversation when he drove by…
I would have stopped.... jumped out of the car ....stormed up ...got nose to your chest and lit a joint....

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
There is a place in Canada called Dildo
That reminds me when I was 16 I worked at a spot welding factory and met a guy who is still my friend.
But when we were younger I would fill his head full of early jokerman shit and one thing I used to say was my friend thought a dildo was a bone in your forehead.
He is 68 and I think he may believe it.
Its funny if you are stoned 😊

Dime

That reminds me when I was 16 I worked at a spot welding factory and met a guy who is still my friend.
But when we were younger I would fill his head full of early jokerman shit and one thing I used to say was my friend thought a dildo was a bone in your forehead.
He is 68 and I think he may believe it.
Its funny if you are stoned 😊
Some people are gullible. When I was young we got a guy who couldn't grow facial hair to rub an onion on his chin every night before he went to bed.

Latest posts

Latest posts