What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
ueSNonv.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
They approached it all wrong.
They should have marketed masks as “cctv-disrupting anti-deep-state face protection”
Bingo

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
They approached it all wrong.
They should have marketed masks as “cctv-disrupting anti-deep-state face protection”
Bingo
You make a valid point :) OTOH, facial recognition has advanced to a point where they don't need the whole face to make an ID. Eyes are sufficient...

mowood3479

Veteran
xxxxxxxxx
@geneva sativa
Nothing would make me happier.

And @ cannavore we know the rich are getting richer...
I thank Democrats for that with their baseless anti science lockdowns policies they have destroyed the majority of small buisness.
So fuck y’all for that...

Last edited by a moderator:

Cannavore

Veteran
@geneva sativa
Nothing would make me happier.

And @ cannavore we know the rich are getting richer...
I thank Democrats for that with their baseless anti science lockdowns policies they have destroyed the majority of small buisness.
So fuck y’all for that...
lockdowns didn't destroy business. it was the fact the government gave our lockdown money to future guillotine victims instead.

how do you expect to stop covid without a lockdown or a mask mandate? austrailia is now back to normal after locking down and providing for their citizens.

the US will never beat the virus without taking preventative measures. and simply waiting out the clock for a vaccine has proved disasterous as well. we'll probably be close to 500k dead by the time Biden is sworn in.

you're also completely ignoring the fact that mcconnel is senate leader and vetos everything that comes across his desk while his republican colleagues want to compromise and sign a bill. here's to hoping he chokes to death on a turkey leg this christmas. :friends:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
lockdowns didn't destroy business. it was the fact the government gave our lockdown money to future guillotine victims instead.

how do you expect to stop covid without a lockdown or a mask mandate? austrailia is now back to normal after locking down and providing for their citizens.

the US will never beat the virus without taking preventative measures. and simply waiting out the clock for a vaccine has proved disasterous as well. we'll probably be close to 500k dead by the time Biden is sworn in.

you're also completely ignoring the fact that mcconnel is senate leader and vetos everything that comes across his desk while his republican colleagues want to compromise and sign a bill. here's to hoping he chokes to death on a turkey leg this christmas. :friends:

bernie sanders covid 19 relief speech on senate floor

[youtubeif]OrAUWIfxzwA[/youtubeif]
I will give you this much caveman, at least you have shown "your" true colours :)

St. Phatty

here's to hoping he chokes to death on a turkey leg this christmas. :friends:

If McConnell chokes to death on a turkey leg,
then he can't die gasping for air from Covid19.

Maybe, as his last act, he can learn to multi-task -
and eat a turkey leg and die gasping for air -
AT THE SAME TIME.

sounds awful, but McConnell has skated a little too easy
around the forced unemployment of however many,
60 million Americans ?

if only we could have some event that forces McConnell, Pelosi, Feinstein, Trump etc. all to retire, forced retirement related to mental feebleness.

Though Trump would have to be in a special category.

The US gov. gave away $3 Trillion in 2020 but only backstopped about 1/2 the unemployed for 1/2 the time.

With Trump the Absentee President, the baton fell to McConnell.

Not My Job, quoth Mitch.

mowood3479

Veteran
I will give you this much caveman, at least you have shown "your" true colours :)

If cannavore had lived in Russia in November 1917 we know exactly what he’d have been up to.

I can somewhat appreciate the sentiment of decimating the hierarchy .. but I know enough to never turn my back on a Bolshevik (or any of their kin folk)

igrowone

Veteran
If cannavore had lived in Russia in November 1917 we know exactly what he’d have been up to.

I can somewhat appreciate the sentiment of decimating the hierarchy .. but I know enough to never turn my back on a Bolshevik (or any of their kin folk)
Communism has been dead for years and years
China uses the brand name because brand name changes are expensive
move on, there are real problems to fight today not yesterday's failed choices

Gry

Veteran
I thought republicans were in power last 4 years?
What the hell happened to that can do mentality,?
It has been 10 months and we are still dealing with a shortage of N95 masks for our medical personal, let alone our population.

Cannavore

Veteran
My true colors reside with the 3,000 people being 9/11'd daily in the US because one man (McConnel) is blocking relief.

Cannavore

Veteran
Communism has been dead for years and years
China uses the brand name because brand name changes are expensive
move on, there are real problems to fight today not yesterday's failed choices

Yes modern china is not very communist especially in the Marxian sense of the word. If communism is supposed to mean no state/govt, no class dynamic, worker empowerment and ownership, etc I'm failing to see that in China.

I think authoritarian state capitalism describes them better.

Cannavore

Veteran
So if I start a capitalist economy but instead sell 50% of my population into slavery that's still considered capitalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.