What's new

War

moose eater

All IDF, Mossad, militant Zionists, 'settlers' (land and home thieves and murderers, all of them) and Bibi must die.... Yesterday.

Edit: as well as anyone who continues to arm and supply Israel with munitions, whether voting in support of such actions or writing/fabricating waivers that disregard international and national laws that would otherwise prohibit such actions. Fuck 'em ALL!!

Last edited:

GenghisKush

Yep, orientations that insist they agree that anti-Zionism is antisemitism.

Your apologist nature is showing again.

Thought control and tests of allegiance are the same thing whether cold war nonsense, or Zionist protectionist nonsense, with various degrees of penalty for refusing to comply. All of it requiring a re-writing or redefining of the language... all in an effort to protect one of the most influential lobbying groups in the US.... and those in the crosshairs of this absurdity having to either forfeit or capitulate.

What was that difference again? I know who and what Joe McCarthy was.

Not to mention that the school's 'task force's' conclusions weren't published to the faculty or staff, or even alums. The 'findings' were published in Israel. Talk about naked appeasement!!

And I was certain the one article stated that due to lobbying by a Jewish group in Minnesota, using lies and statements lacking context, the fellow who was interviewed by DN lost a firm job offer. Which now also causes measurable concern to other professors in that school who watched it happen, even though they might not agree with the professor's stance politically.

But again, your minimizing of others' circumstances does a lot to reveal the inner you.

But thanks for the effort toward teaching me who Joe McCarthy was, and the affect his madness had on others who fell prey to it. Bwahahahahahha!!

Moose what you describe as my apologist nature I describe as: don't piss on my back and tell me it's rain.

A pattern emerges: again and again the reality you describe is inverted. These children themselves force thought control and tests of allegiance on their peers. This is conformity (almost) beyond the wildest dreams of any cold warrior. This is the behavior that you endorse. This is the thought control for which you are apologist.

But again, your minimizing of others' circumstances does a lot to reveal the inner you.

I've stayed in this conversation for too long, well past the point where anyone I respect remains who would discuss actual ideas. All that's left are ones such as yourself who are interested not in discussion or debate, but abuse.

I care not a bit what your diagnosis of my inner self might be. I do know myself, which is why it is easy for me to dismiss your barbs. You bitterly, readily, offer accusations that I might possess interests or qualities that are, in fact, foreign to me but reveal much, I imagine, about you. I don't presume to have any real insight into your mind or your thoughts, beyond what is represented here in this exchange, by your words and by your actions.

I believed you when you told us all of past work organizing for social justice. I wanted to believe your sincerity when you've boasted about showing up to face down neo-Nazis in PNW. I wanted to believe what you were telling us, and to do that I had to ignore what you showed us. You showed us your anger, your violent imagination, your desperate compulsion to not only imagine bloody retribution for those you see as without humanity, but to publish those thoughts and to have others read and imagine that bloody retribution, too.

I wanted to believe you when you told us of your righteousness. What you have shown is that you are a man afflicted by bloody, violent fantasies who merely thinks himself righteous.

You were right about one thing: I have been horrified to observe this rising hatred so much that I wouldn't accept it might be true that people who I once respected were so deeply susceptible to having the fires of their hatred stoked so readily by bad faith and deceit. I've tried to bring the truth of these lies to your attention again and again, and each time you lean into the burning hatred while staring into the eyes of your interlocutor, unflinching.

A wise woman once admonished, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

You have shown me who you are. I believe you now.

moose eater

Moose what you describe as my apologist nature I describe as: don't piss on my back and tell me it's rain.

A pattern emerges: again and again the reality you describe is inverted. These children themselves force thought control and tests of allegiance on their peers. This is conformity (almost) beyond the wildest dreams of any cold warrior. This is the behavior that you endorse. This is the thought control for which you are apologist.

I've stayed in this conversation for too long, well past the point where anyone I respect remains who would discuss actual ideas. All that's left are ones such as yourself who are interested not in discussion or debate, but abuse.

I care not a bit what your diagnosis of my inner self might be. I do know myself, which is why it is easy for me to dismiss your barbs. You bitterly, readily, offer accusations that I might possess interests or qualities that are, in fact, foreign to me but reveal much, I imagine, about you. I don't presume to have any real insight into your mind or your thoughts, beyond what is represented here in this exchange, by your words and by your actions.

I believed you when you told us all of past work organizing for social justice. I wanted to believe your sincerity when you've boasted about showing up to face down neo-Nazis in PNW. I wanted to believe what you were telling us, and to do that I had to ignore what you showed us. You showed us your anger, your violent imagination, your desperate compulsion to not only imagine bloody retribution for those you see as without humanity, but to publish those thoughts and to have others read and imagine that bloody retribution, too.

I wanted to believe you when you told us of your righteousness. What you have shown is that you are a man afflicted by bloody, violent fantasies who merely thinks himself righteous.

You were right about one thing: I have been horrified to observe this rising hatred so much that I wouldn't accept it might be true that people who I once respected were so deeply susceptible to having the fires of their hatred stoked so readily by bad faith and deceit. I've tried to bring the truth of these lies to your attention again and again, and each time you lean into the burning hatred while staring into the eyes of your interlocutor, unflinching.

A wise woman once admonished, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

You have shown me who you are. I believe you now.

Deflection and projection will get you nowhere.

And yes, you're an apologist, blinded to your own tolerance for Zionist war crimes and transgressions.

Going all the way back to your minimizations about Rachel Corrie much earlier in this thread, when you had no clue whatsoever about who she was or what she was about, but you asserted she was on an ego trip and seeking youthful glory. She was murdered by an IDF bulldozer with the driver fully aware she was there..

moose eater

ADL deemed extremely unreliable source, due to extreme biases re. Palestinian Rights, now categorized with gossipy tabloids!! Bwahahaha !!!.

Anyone paying close attention was already aware of ADL's afflictions in this regard..

Cannavore

Veteran
this is why zionists are kicked out of protests. they are provacateurs and usually funded just like right wing anti protesters in the US.

also why would i want a bunch of fascists around me while im protesting them? they deserve and are owed nothing by anti zionist protests and protesters.

Cannavore

Veteran
moose said it months ago. the one thing making jews less safe are zionists.

the best thing an American jew can do is distance themselves from this fake ass country.

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Ethnic groups of Russian Federation

View attachment 19020806

A world of peace history diametrically opposed to the gangster racism of the United States

This is a list of the violent political and ethnic conflicts in the countries of the former Soviet Union following its dissolution in 1991. Some of these conflicts such as the 1993 Russian constitutional crisis or the 2013–2014 Euromaidan protests in Ukraine were due to political crises in the successor states. Others involved separatist movements attempting to break away from one of the successor states. They also include overtly aggressive invasions as well as the use of deniable forces out of uniform and foreign-controlled proxy forces.

List of conflicts in territory of the former Soviet Union​

1719054273800.jpeg

So Hai

This is a list of the violent political and ethnic conflicts in the countries of the former Soviet Union following its dissolution in 1991. Some of these conflicts such as the 1993 Russian constitutional crisis or the 2013–2014 Euromaidan protests in Ukraine were due to political crises in the successor states. Others involved separatist movements attempting to break away from one of the successor states. They also include overtly aggressive invasions as well as the use of deniable forces out of uniform and foreign-controlled proxy forces.
Western instigated color revolutions, coups and attempted coups.

Meanwhile your ukranian proxy is being decimated,

So Hai

Are you planning on giving the ”mother of all bomb” to your nazi friends? Is the F-16 wunderwaffeln even suitable for delivery, or will you call on Uber for service delivery to Moscow?

buzzmobile

Veteran
Are you planning on giving the ”mother of all bomb” to your nazi friends? Is the F-16 wunderwaffeln even suitable for delivery, or will you call on Uber for service delivery to Moscow?

Keep playing your war game and beating on your war drum. We can all dance to the sound.