What's new

War

GenghisKush

Egypt is neither bombing nor claiming Palestinian territory as theirs. They have not stolen farmlands or destroyed homes in Gaza or moved into the West Bank claiming it to be theirs. If they are involved in violating international law(s), it doesn't appear to involve Gaza.

Moral behavior to close their border at a time like this? No.

I appreciate this intellectual honesty. I wish others who advocate for Palestinian people could summon the courage to reckon honestly with this situation.

Cannavore

Veteran
"Palestinians are treated equally in Israel"

"If we just get rid of the Netanyahu regime all will be well"

Deeply brainwashed fascistic society. It's like the American far right wing on steroids. They even use the same propaganda techniques.

So Hai

Fundamentalists within a faith that do not inherently represent all within that faith. Any more than the strict, hellfire and brimstone Southern Baptists represent all Christians or the Taliban represent all Muslims.
Judaism is defined by the rabbinical authorities to its followers in talmud, halacha and so on. Just what are they doing in your presidents office, overseeing signing of legal documents?
41207B20-ECC1-441C-9BB2-FBD3701A2B3C.jpeg

The myth of national zionism does not compute with reality and you contradict yourself every time you complain about their adl, interference in your elections and what not. As to those who are within this so called faith of belonging to a chosen race not one is forced to remain and many have renounced judaism in its entirety.

moose eater

Judaism is defined by the rabbinical authorities to its followers in talmud, halacha and so on. Just what are they doing in your presidents office, overseeing signing of legal documents?
View attachment 19003642
The myth of national zionism does not compute with reality and you contradict yourself every time you complain about their adl, interference in your elections and what not. As to those who are within this so called faith of belonging to a chosen race not one is forced to remain and many have renounced judaism in its entirety.
Taking over a territory or area is considerably different than steering its government to provide favorable outcomes.

No contradiction at all. Though your narrowness in perspective of their religious practices is a bit saddening.

GenghisKush

As to those who are within this so called faith of belonging to a chosen race not one is forced to remain and many have renounced judaism in its entirety.

Anyone who wishes may convert to Judaism. Judaism has nothing to do with any ideas about race, and in fact pre-dates any concept of race by several thousand years.

Brother Nature

Pretty interesting article on current infighting in Netanyahu's government, seems not everyone in control want complete and utter annihilation of Palestine. (I tried to paste the whole article, but the formatting on this new site sucks within the quote function...)

"Personal and political considerations have begun to penetrate the Holy of Holies of Israel's national security," Gantz said. "A small minority has seized the bridge of the Israeli ship and is piloting it toward the rocky shoal."

igrowone

Veteran
Pretty interesting article on current infighting in Netanyahu's government, seems not everyone in control want complete and utter annihilation of Palestine. (I tried to paste the whole article, but the formatting on this new site sucks within the quote function...)

the natives are restless

moose eater

Biden's 'pause' was just a dance to impress naive voters before the election because he's frightened of the very real (probable) results of his current complicity in serial mass murder.

The weapons shipments of other munitions, to include tank shells, artillery and small arms has continued uninterrupted.

I've always told my kids, "Pay much more attention to what people do, and far less to what they say."

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
You should not leave a living soul in Israel. Children, women, old women, old men, everyone should be killed.

Every impure soul born in this rotten and poisonous land should be removed from the world.

Cannavore

Veteran
NYC Mayor coordinated attacks on US citizens with a foreign government currently committing a genocide to stop peaceful protests. Very cool stuff and not indicative as to where society is heading.

Untitled.png

Cannavore

Veteran
You should not leave a living soul in Israel. Children, women, old women, old men, everyone should be killed.

Every impure soul born in this rotten and poisonous land should be removed from the world.
oh whoops my bad this was a post from a zionist psycho about gaza

lol

GN3glfTWoAAs-pw

GenghisKush

oh whoops my bad this was a post from a zionist psycho about gaza

lol

GN3glfTWoAAs-pw
And here I thought Hamas had softened their Mission Statement of murdering every Jew everywhere.

Don't tease me like that, bro.

Do you happen to know what's that guy's office is in the Israeli government? Is he like a member of the Knesset, or what?

moose eater

Note that they're not particularly angry about their 75 years of illegally stealing Palestinian land or the ongoing rapes and murders they fail to atone for. Nope, just angry about not getting their hostages back in a timely manner.

Univision and blinders. Ethnocentricism and Nationalist egocentricism at their finest..

Nonetheless, the Reaper seems to be reaching his cloaked dangling sleeved arm out for Bibi.

Like so many instances in life when the right shit happens for all the wrong reasons, and one is left pondering if it's a good thing or not.