What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It goes back farther than 2014.

Russia has wanted Crimea and Ukraine for a long time.

Now they're trying to take them by force.

Russia definitely started this, and continues to lie about their motivation.

greyfader

for general purpose reference, a list of the current status of nuclear weapons in the world.

i tried to copy a different site but it would not print as it was written.

but this is the same data.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I had three jobs in 2004.

I can assure you that I stayed in the US during that time.

Putin invaded and stole Crimea almost ten years ago.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He could be doing a lot more damage there if he really wanted to. Lets be real

Its a pity you hippies put down the hacky sack and picked up call of duty. Michael Lang is spinning in his grave
How would you get the Russians to lay down arms, followed by Ukraine, followed by...? if supposing you were the hippy supreme.

entropical

Veteran
A little freeze frame? of who? What weaponry was given to the crowds? Rocks, bricks, shovels, sticks? Were they motivated by CIA whispers only or something else?
Try this then if the first one did not play as it should.

Yevhen Karas, leader of Svoboda youth organization C-14. Party leader is pictured with the Nudelman woman above, in earlier post, and here with Joe Biden.

Svoboda and right sector organized shooters and spotters that were located in at least 20 Maidan-controlled buildings or areas.

Militants trained in Latvia by nato instructors years before.

RobFromTX

How would you get the Russians to lay down arms, followed by Ukraine, followed by...? if supposing you were the hippy supreme.

If i was hippie supreme i would realize that theres always going to be war and stop trying to control the world around me. Did you have this enlightened perspective when we went into the middle east? We certainly pissed away a bunch of time and money there too

Putin isn't fighting in Ukraine. Those are kids getting slaughtered everyday. Most of them wanting to be anywhere but ukraine. Things like this work themselves out without meddling

Last edited:

entropical

Veteran
He's probably still there... but Russia is trying to steal Ukraine at this very moment.
What they are doing is destroying the ukranian army and western personell active on the battlefield, along with equipment of course.

56CAD635-1C4E-4F58-9984-BC429E5A782B.jpeg

greyfader

Yeah, your fellow remind me of Ukraine so much…
oh, sheath thy vile instrument, your rapier-like wit is too sharp and i cannot bear the anguish you inflict.

meanwhile, on the battlefield, it's chomp, chomp, chomp!

the Ukrainians are steadily advancing, surgically taking one position after another.

russia has lost 2 more ka-52 helicopters in the last 3 days, 20 million each and they only had 136 of them at the start of the war.

and one of these at 16 million; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantsir_missile_system

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If i was hippie supreme i would realize that theres always going to be war and stop trying to control the world around me. Did you have this enlightened perspective when we went into the middle east? We certainly pissed away a bunch of time and money there too

Putin isn't fighting in Ukraine. Those are kids getting slaughtered everyday. Most of them wanting to be anywhere but ukraine. Things like this work themselves out without meddling
I agree with most of what you state. I'm not sure about the meddling thing though. At the time, the 'meddling' one of my countries, Canada, did during WW2 had quite a profound effect in turning the course of Hitler's actions. You probably know that Canada joined the activities prior to the USA entering the fray. My uncle was one of only a few Americans who enlisted with the Canadian forces. He was killed on the last day of fighting - bad luck eh? A good friend and room mate was very effective holding back the German bombers at Malta.

There is of course, as you state, outlandish meddling or preconceived ventures to feed the military-corporate machine which I find disgusting. Perhaps only time will tell which case is in play at present.

I'm not a big fan of the whole patriotism rah rah hoorah BS and believe countries are not a necessity but here we are.

My mother told me I came out of the womb enlightened.

greyfader

Ukraine's offensive is forcing the Russians to use their air power now to slow them down and it's working, temporarily. but it's just slowing them not stopping them.

Throughout the last year of the war the Russians have been reluctant to use aircraft over the front because they were getting destroyed at a high rate.

the commitment and exposure of combat aircraft by Russia indicate that they are not doing well on the ground.

the west is already committed to sending f-16s, an undisclosed number but there are 3000 of them in service so they can spare a lot of them.

the australians have just announced they are sending 40 f-18s to ukraine.

and now, sweden is sending the gripen fighter jets to ukraine.

RobFromTX

I agree with most of what you state. I'm not sure about the meddling thing though. At the time, the 'meddling' one of my countries, Canada, did during WW2 had quite a profound effect in turning the course of Hitler's actions. You probably know that Canada joined the activities prior to the USA entering the fray. My uncle was one of only a few Americans who enlisted with the Canadian forces. He was killed on the last day of fighting - bad luck eh? A good friend and room mate was very effective holding back the German bombers at Malta.

There is of course, as you state, outlandish meddling or preconceived ventures to feed the military-corporate machine which I find disgusting. Perhaps only time will tell which case is in play at present.

I'm not a big fan of the whole patriotism rah rah hoorah BS and believe countries are not a necessity but here we are.

My mother told me I came out of the womb enlightened.

You had a much kinder mother than we did. She was a drunk he used to say to my brothers and I that we wouldn't live to see 40. But two months ago I proved her wrong :D

WW2 was not even comparable to today's conflict. That was a country that invaded a dozen nations and tried to wipe out a race of people. This is a Russia/Nato conflict with the ukranians being used as cannon fodder. Its a business man and Washington wants to keep a war going, at all times, to keep business going.

Yes Russian invaded Ukraine. Yes, Nato was never suppose to expand that close to Russia. Theres just nothing good about it. Ask yourself how the U.S. would respond if Canada decided to align with Russia and place nukes up there. Wildfires would probably be the least of your worries. Its a scary untrustable world we live in and its going to get a hell of a lot worse before it gets any better. if it does

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try this then if the first one did not play as it should.

Yevhen Karas, leader of Svoboda youth organization C-14. Party leader is pictured with the Nudelman woman above, in earlier post, and here with Joe Biden.

Svoboda and right sector organized shooters and spotters that were located in at least 20 Maidan-controlled buildings or areas.

Militants trained in Latvia by nato instructors years before.

That is better, so at least I can hear him presenting his opinion but I did not really note an establishment supporting; "Reminder again that the United States started the war by installing a Nazi regime in Ukraine 2014". as you stated and the weaponry mentioned in the video is contemporary and not circa 2014.
Anything is certainly possible, including US operatives controlling the 'nationalist' crowd but the overwhelming covert influence over so many masses is a little far fetched, at least from my perspective