What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Kimes

Rus_fed_RIP.jpg

entropical

Veteran
The fascist death merchants behind this have no loyalty to any nation.
They own the media and politicians. They are pleased to feed their dogs of war with anyone's children.
Anyone’s but their own is how it usually goes.
would you rather Ukraine surrender to Russia and become a vassal state dependent on Russia for everything?
You prefer them being a US vassal fully dependent on american and europeans for everything, and that our tax payers should finance the corrupted ukranian state. Do you have any convincing argument as to why our taxes should fund such a monstrosity?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

You prefer them being a US vassal fully dependent on american and europeans for everything, and that our tax payers should finance the corrupted ukranian state. Do you have any convincing argument as to why our taxes should fund such a monstrosity?

They wouldn't.

Ukraine wasn't bankrupt.

They are receiving assistance during wartime and will need some rebuilding but that doesn't mean that they need another country to pay for everything.

You have a knack for not answering questions.

It's pretty amusing.

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
It´s clear that I am for Ukraine but nobody shall underestimate the Russians. They learned a lot since their first stupid mistakes. At last it´s 146 million against 35 million people and the Russians give a shit on losses. Psychologically Ukraine needs a success, as quick as possible. We can search for informations as we want, nobody of us is knowing any excactly things. As excample, the Germans at home in Germany, in the first World War thought everything is fine at the frontline, not to win the war, maybe negotiatons, but the surrender in November 1918 was a big surprise for everybody.

The fucking shame of the west is to deliver to much to die, but to less for a real huge success. Again it´s takes month for the F16, the Abraham Tanks an so on, no supplies for ammunition. My fear is that Ukraine is bleeding out and lose their power.

However, death and destruction to Russia!

greyfader

quite simply, because there is no other option. the Ukrainians don't have a lot of choices right now. it's either Russia or the west.

and do you really think that there is no corruption in Russia? or anywhere else for that matter? corruption is ubiquitous wherever you find human beings.

entropical

Veteran
They wouldn't.

Ukraine wasn't bankrupt.

They are receiving assistance during wartime and will need some rebuilding but that doesn't mean that they need another country to pay for everything.

You have a knack for not answering questions.

It's pretty amusing.
What question? They are a country on life support from the west, with out the western funding Ukraine would collapse over night.

entropical

Veteran
quite simply, because there is no other option. the Ukrainians don't have a lot of choices right now. it's either Russia or the west.

and do you really think that there is no corruption in Russia? or anywhere else for that matter? corruption is ubiquitous wherever you find human beings.
Do I really think lol, no but our taxes are not thrown to Russia.

As for ”there is no other option” it is more bullshit, of course there is the option to simply cut funding and spend on better things.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What question? They are a country on life support from the west, with out the western funding Ukraine would collapse over night.

The question you responded to with a question.

Ukraine's main trading partner left the country high and dry a decade ago and they invaded the nation again last year.

It's obvious why Ukraine is suffering economically at this point... however there's no reason that they couldn't get back on their feet.

entropical

Veteran
The question you responded to with a question.

Ukraine's main trading partner left the country high and dry a decade ago and they invaded the nation again last year.

It's obvious why Ukraine is suffering economically at this point... however there's no reason that they couldn't get back on their feet.
Yeah it is because the US instigated a coup and ukranians started killing their own, go figure.

entropical

Veteran
We're going in circles because you can't accept that Russia is trying to take the rest of Ukraine like they did Crimea.
You think lol, I think they are pretty much done with referendums but lets wait and see. Maybe there will be after the russian army has realised its goals. They will likely leave it a rump state, now that the ukranians did not wish peace but killed their own negotiator.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You think lol, I think they are pretty much done with referendums but lets wait and see. Maybe there will be after the russian army has realised its goals. They will likely leave it a rump state, now that the ukranians did not wish peace but killed their own negotiator.

You are in denial.

Ukraine wants peace... and Russia out of their hair.

I have to remind you that Russia isn't calling the shots.

I'm sorry you have been mislead.

It appears that you are happy enough to try to dupe others into believing an irrational narrative.

igrowone

Veteran
you narrative is remarkably similar to Hitler's in 1941/42
sic semper tyrannis

entropical

Veteran
You are in denial.

Ukraine wants peace...
If they wanted peace then, why did they reject it?

They chose the war and this is what they get, cope.

entropical

Veteran
my point is made, thank you
So which is better, ”Putler” or ”Hittin”? I see many use ”Pulter”, but to me ”Hittin” seem more appropriate as yet another US Patriot is blown to bits by russian missile strike. The failure was predicted:

13586176-AD8A-4824-A65E-6B4D28F00DA6.png

Latest posts

Latest posts