What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
i can't tell you apart from republicans any more lol you both use the same strawmen

also Solzhenitsyn was a russian nationalist who favored pre-revolutionary Tsarist Russia lol. he's no different than those who grew up in the peak of the soviet union who reach old age and realize life was much better for them then than it is in post soviet times.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

US corporate media has provided glowing coverage to Paul Gray, a notorious American white nationalist fighting in Ukraine. A DHS document warns he’s not the only US fascist drawn to Kiev.​

"American white nationalists with documented histories of violence are attaining combat experience with advanced US-made weapons in a foreign proxy war.

That’s according to the Department of Homeland Security, which has been gathering intelligence on Americans who have joined the ranks of the more than 20,000 foreign volunteers in Ukraine.

The FBI has indicted several American white nationalists associated with the Rise Above Movement after they trained with the neo-Nazi Azov Battaliion and its civilian wing, the National Corps, in Kiev. But that was almost four years ago. Today, federal law enforcement has no idea how many US neo-Nazis are participating in the war in Ukraine, or what they are doing there. "

very normal. definitely nothing bad could ever come from this lol.
they won't come back. remember? Putrid is going to kill all of the "nazis" in Ukraine...

h.h.

Veteran
i can't tell you apart from republicans any more lol you both use the same strawmen

also Solzhenitsyn was a russian nationalist who favored pre-revolutionary Tsarist Russia lol. he's no different than those who grew up in the peak of the soviet union who reach old age and realize life was much better for them then than it is in post soviet times.
Can’t tell you apart from a tankie. The same old utopia dream of authoritarianism control.

Three Berries

Bidan and Beto want to confiscate your weapons and send them all the Ukraine.

Europol Warns Weapons Shipped To Ukraine Could Be Used By "Criminal Groups" For Years​

In a weekend German media interview the head of the European police agency Europol has issued a dire warning about the huge amount of weapons being pumped from the West into Ukraine.

Europol Director Catherine De Bolle told the German newspaper Welt am Sonntag that the flood of weapons on the Ukraine-Russia battlefield could end up in the hands of criminal groups for years to come. "At some point the war will be over. We want to avoid a situation like the one that followed the war in the Balkans 30 years ago," she said to the publication in reference to conflicts in the wake of Yugoslavia's collapse.

"The weapons from this war are still being used by criminal groups today," De Bolle emphasized in speaking of Balkan conflicts, and what's looking to be a similar situation emerging in Ukraine.

Hempy McNoodle

SKp7z7uCvs2t.png

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
do you really think these things you put up are influencing anyone?

conspiracy theorists are so tragic! they put up absolutely unsubstantiated crap like this as if it proves something!

let me ask you, mr mcnoodle, have you any notches on your gun?

notches being proven conspiracy theories?

after a while this stuff gets to be like the story of the boy who cried wolf.

nobody listens anymore.

Hempy McNoodle

do you really think these things you put up are influencing anyone?

conspiracy theorists are so tragic! they put up absolutely unsubstantiated crap like this as if it proves something!

let me ask you, mr mcnoodle, have you any notches on your gun?

notches being proven conspiracy theories?

after a while this stuff gets to be like the story of the boy who cried wolf.

nobody listens anymore.
Yeah, seems like every week I am proven right.. It just keeps getting better all the time, as far as that goes. The Great Awakening thread sure gets a lot of views (just sayin)... I wouldn't say that I'm trying to influence anyone. But, I am very interested in sharing my understanding and showing people that which has been obscured. I want to expose the liars and highlight the truth tellers in this world in order to make it better. And, lots of people are doing that (not just Hempy) more than anytime before. And, I absolutely believe it is working! Nothing Can Stop this!

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
this thread is being viewed because of it's entertainment value.

not information.

no, we are not having a great awakening.

that's impossible with an average IQ in the US of 98. we are 27th in the world in IQ.

that figure might lead some to believe that 50% are over 98 and 50% are under but, sadly, that's not the case.

the really bad news is that 68% of the general population is 98 or under.

that means almost 7 out of every 10 people you see is dumber than a rock.

our society is degenerating into a culture of base reactions, often violent.

monkey sees, monkey doesn't understand because it has trouble discerning what is going on around it, monkey gets pissed off, monkey shoots somebody.

the low IQ group is easily swayed and controlled by those in power. the power elite themselves realize that the low IQ group does more feeling than thinking and so feed them a steady diet of emotional hot topics to keep them stirred up until the next election.

it's not one party or the other, it's all politicians as a breed. that's what they do.

when you listen to any one of them you better have one hand on your wallet and one covering your A-hole.

so i bid you a fond adieu, mr mcnoodle, you are a very entertaining fellow!

Latest posts

Latest posts