Status
Not open for further replies.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, because LEO raiding houses is so uncommon right? :wave:

not enough protections in this bill. What saddens me is california is ready for the right bill, not this half assed bullshit.

Then take it out of the backpack and put it in the closet. This is the best bill in my lifetime, and I'd wager that I am older than you.

heyheyhey

Yeah, considering what i was saying is law RIGHT NOW.

not for me. Prop 215 compliant, for me this would be a step backward.

and there is no need to carry more than an ounce per person!!! for personal use.

were not talking about carrying more for personal use, we are talking about what im allowed to posses in my home. Apparently according you guys, under this bill, if im not growing marijuana, im only allowed to possess 1 ounce in my home. that is a joke, sorry.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
0? try a half pound. :laughing:

19 has nothing to do with 215...and, if you knew WTF you were talking about, you would know 215 has no limits...the half pound is old shit--
Don't get offended and just say shit to say it...you will get called on it-- I can back up everything I say...except a few personal opinions--You ain't got a clue--
Education...it is a GOOD thing--:tiphat:

heyheyhey

I dont want to pay 100$ every year for the rest of my life to posses enough marijuana to keep myself happy.

heres the bottom line- 1 ounce limit= bullshit.

spin it anyway you like, but its bullshit.

regardless, Ill most likely vote yes in November; however, that doesn't mean I like the bill.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I dont want to pay 100$ every year for the rest of my life to posses enough marijuana to keep myself happy.

heres the bottom line- 1 ounce limit= bullshit.

spin it anyway you like, but its bullshit.

regardless, Ill most likely vote yes in November; however, that doesn't mean I like the bill.

It is all "Steps"-- 215 didn't start out what it is today...it took time--
Keep the faith--
BTW...none of us like some of the constraints of the Prop...but that does not mean we will not support the ONLY step to Legalize non-medical Cannabis that we may see in a while--

Oh yeah...SCOTUS also said our Recs don't expire..People vs Windus-- Look it up bro, trying to help you here...educate yourself!!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
ok have a nice evening then Krunch

hey, you to........

even though we may disagree on this, i think your still a cool guy.....

we should fight because we disagree about this subject, we are in this together......

you have been the belittler....

how? i am usually the most foul mouth, shit talker around cause i really dont give the slightest if your offended......

but tonight i have mostly asked questions to learn more about this bill, i have been very passive on this tonight, haven't called anyone any names or belittled them, at least what i remember(100 proof vodka and cranberry juice)......

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
19 has nothing to do with 215...and, if you knew WTF you were talking about, you would know 215 has no limits...the half pound is old shit--
Don't get offended and just say shit to say it...you will get called on it-- I can back up everything I say...except a few personal opinions--You ain't got a clue--
Education...it is a GOOD thing--:tiphat:

Yes but lets try to teach in a manner where people may be receptive. We have been here a long time K. And we have seen these threads, posted them, posted in them, followed them. So we have seen it first hand. Unfortunately a lot of people have not seen the victories we have accomplished with medical marijuana. Which makes the possibility of passing a bill for legal marijuana, a step in the direction of making it legal world wide. Let alone making Hemp legal. Which should be all of our number one priority. As it can save our world with fuel that burns off oxygen, clothing with no pesticides, paper that never yellows, including our declaration of independence. Still on hemp paper, still not yellow. Stop cutting down our trees, Create more jobs. and a product that is more useful than any other plant on the earth. Ask Jack Herer. RIP

Everyone thought California was crazy when we passed 215 they laughed at us. Now look at how many states allow it. If you don't fail, you never tried.

SCF

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Yes but lets try to teach in a manner where people may be receptive. We have been here a long time K. And we have seen these threads, posted them, posted in them, followed them. So we have seen it first hand. Unfortunately a lot of people have not seen the victories we have accomplished with medical marijuana. Which makes the possibility of passing a bill for legal marijuana, a step in the direction of making it legal world wide. Let alone making Hemp legal. Which should be all of our number one priority. As it can save our world with fuel that burns off oxygen, clothing with no pesticides, paper that never yellows, including our declaration of independence. Still on hemp paper, still not yellow. Stop cutting down our trees, Create more jobs. and a product that is more useful than any other plant on the earth. Ask Jack Herer. RIP

Everyone thought California was crazy when we passed 215 they laughed at us. Now look at how many states allow it. If you don't fail, you never tried.

SCF

Agreed...I try and keep myself calm...sometimes I fail--
But I will always come back reasonable--:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey, you to........

we should fight because we disagree about this subject, we are in this together......

how? i am usually the most foul mouth, shit talker around cause i really dont give the slightest if your offended......

but tonight i have mostly asked questions to learn more about this bill, i have been very passive on this tonight, haven't called anyone any names or belittled them, at least what i remember(100 proof vodka and cranberry juice)......

I would agree u have been quieter then normal. But you have been here long enough to know hat is and is not Fact but u act like u dont have a clue. U may not agree with us about the bill but u could enlighten your no votes that what we are talking about is indeed true.

Yes I also agree. Sometime they dont make it easy. trying to teach someone what is true and they just make up ridiculous claims makes it very frustrating

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
hey, you to........

Just because you get proven wrong, and shut down, makes you passive? Usually does to anyone, to think twice, to think hard, before passing opinions, which is called. Throwing stones in a Glass House.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Mmmmm...throw a ball of finger hash into the bowl...and it is all good!!
Too bad that anyone without a Rec would be charged a Felony for this...cuz it is REALLY nice!!:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would also like to remind you guys to read the State Bill ABX6 9. This might help u see where 19 is going

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I would also like to remind you guys to read the State Bill ABX6 9. This might help u see where 19 is going

Unfortunately, I think that ABX69 will be rushed through...and if 19 passes, the Politicians are going to want some time to see how this is going with Public Acceptance, before they put their Political Career on the line, and vote for this-- (They cannot blame the Public, like they can with 19--)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is there a part of that bill u dont like? I think it address many of the gray area issues and would be a benefit with 19

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
is there a part of that bill u dont like? I think it address many of the gray area issues and would be a benefit with 19

no, its just that congress, and the senate don't like to pass things like this, as its political suicide for most, in most states. But the numbers are growing in both the senate and congress, also the house of representatives. On going battle, but we are winning them over slowly.

Persistent little stoners we are.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like that fact that we had nothing to do with its language and improves some major gray areas. I have not read anything in it that would stop me from voting it in but I'm not a politician

Status
Not open for further replies.