What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

High Grade Vintage Cannabis photography

billycw

Veteran
Funny article from the "Baltimore Sun, March 6, 1884" republished the next day by "The New York Times, March 7, 1884"

Mr. Binns Tries Hasheesh
"Baltimore Sun, March 6, 1884"
Mr-binns-tries-hasheesh.jpg

billycw

Veteran
January 10, 1904 issue of The Boston Sunday Globe

Titled ‘Uncle Sam’s poison Farm.’

UncleSamsPoisonFarm128015874.jpg

Last edited:

jefe noche

The same thing happened in California of the California coast . My cousins husband was the first to find the cans off the Northern Sonoma County coast , they were larger cans of Thai Stick and the cans floated south as far as the Marin coast .

My dad and his friends told me of the Mi Thai Trading Corp. and how radio communication and coordinates would result in when and where to pick up your shipment afloat off the Sonoma County Coast in the early to mid eighties.

I miss my father.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Two boys check out a marijuana garden growing in a front yard on 6th Ave near Flatbush, 1930, Brooklyn.

9b0991a5539e9dc10a1587abc44a225b.jpg

Burn, baby burn! Police commisioner Lewis J. Valentine oversees the turning of ten tons of confiscated marijuana in Brooklyn

old-time-pot-busts-new-york-city.jpg

Large sacks of marijuana are held as evidence

Frank Creta and his crew digs up marijuana on Cozine Avenue in Brooklyn.

Keep on growing :)

Madjag

Veteran
Not sure that's cannabis in the first picture with the two youths.. Take a real close look at the leaf structure of the plants

Good eye.........deffo not cannabis.

I've seen this low, shrubby plant in many professional plazas. It looks similar, maybe in the hop family.

Good eye.........deffo not cannabis.

I've seen this low, shrubby plant in many professional plazas. It looks similar, maybe in the hop family.

When I was a teenager me and buddies found a plant that looked like cannabis, had 3/4 bladed leaves. We smoked it, then asked if anyone was high. It didn't work. We just inhaled god knows what... lol

cannabis in "old" egypt
View Image
:ying:

The Egyptians were weed smoking space men. lol

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/Hieroglif_z_Abydos.jpg

window

Veteran
Nice find Mex, the fabled 'Pollyanna'...super sativa from the 1970s.
Was of Mexican origin??

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I think sensi seeds claims pollyanna is a part of the makeup of early pearl.. I could be wrong, can't remember where I heard that