What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::USA Set to Reschedule Cannabis::::::: HHS Releases Recommendation Documents:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Captain Red Eye

its a natural right to be able to use cannabis since its a medicine and its use can't harm other people.

Its not that simple. most dont use marijuana so the are not going to vote someone out over an issue that does not effect them.

without a direct vote , people lose their freedoms

^^^ Good points!

To me, a "direct vote" is any person behaving as a peaceful and free individual, making a rightful choice. I voted a long time ago that I could grow and use cannabis. It was unanimous!

Desantis has every right not to consume cannabis himself. He has zero right to dictate to others what their relationship with cannabis is. If he disagrees, he's a tyrant control freak. Fuck him and his silly lift boots then!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With cannabis use being more prevalent in society with a majority of states with legal medical or adult use, a state which focuses on tourism such as Florida really has to loosen their laws to avoid conflicts with tourists from legal states who choose to use cannabis.

A puff on the beach is a memorable experience, it would make Florida feel like home.

Don't believe the lie, DeSantis, trust in God. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran