What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Yeah I finally found the lamb when I went to IL.not sure how I'm gonna cook it.

I'm sorry but that commercial offended me.guess I'm just a mean old man.

The fuck you keep your bills in a rubber band for? You that big a high roller? I bought that get up so I don't lose my stuff. I'll probably still lose it! Lol my dad refuses to use a wallet and he's lost thousands.my uncle too.found 3 grand in an old coat he forgot about 3 years later lol found a lb of weed too.i could of sold it and he'd be none the wiser.im not like that though
no worries man, im not into the commercialization of weed but i dig how it can open up new markets and change minds about the devils lettuce
like i said man one dau it will be legal and we will laugh at the ads and how different companies market themselves
yeah man how are you going to cook that? i would slicle slits in it and throw it on a grill
/maybe a good rub of garlic and olive oile to get her ready

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ive been eating a fair amount of beans and rice lately since im trying to eat a bit healthier, caribbean yellow rice and beans sounds perfect, might try to make that next time. They precook the beans and then cook them with the rice so theyre already mixed together.

Yeah Bigsure how was that Jamaican ganja? Those island sativas must be a different breed...

Buzz and his mrs have a big kitchen and large amounts of cooling space, they could probably prepare meals for 20+ people at a time if necessary.

U have a friend who's a bills fan, Pops? Has he ever eaten a garbage plate? It's like the upstate NY version of a loco moco.

I think in germany people will set their cans/bottles in front of public trash bins so someone who wants to recycle them for $ can get them easily without digging.

Maybe ur ex is one of those type of people who, when things are going well for them, seem to think it's all going to end in an instant, like the rise before the fall. Maybe she should take up cannabis or shrooms to relax and get out of her own head, so to speak.

Do they have any bbq buns at the filipino bakery? I saw a hot dog one there too that might be alright too. But yeah, the ham and cheese one might be good for a quick snack or breakfast on the go.

Those are the THCA gummies, legal weed, i was talking about earlier. Although their website says it's delta 9, which is the standard form of thc. Not sure how they say it's federally legal and can be shipped anywhere. From my understanding, it's thc-a when it's harvested and that's when it's ok under US hemp law, then as it dries/cures it turns into delta-9 which is regular thc but since the law only requires testing before, whatever it turns into after isnt a violation.

Are those car keys on ur chain, Pops? Is that lower one some sort of utility knife? A blade is always handy to have.

Lamb breast at 3.29lb sounds like a pretty good deal. How do u cook it? Is it really fatty like brisket (that's the chest of a cow).

FSU lost last night cause their new starting QB decided to do his best DJU impression and had like 3 turnovers, including a pick 6. Then their coach inserted the 3rd string QB who looked decent before going back to the starter who led them to a FG before yeeting a game ending int off his back foot into triple coverage. Their loss to duke was the first time theyve lost to them in 22 games. Theyre setting a lot of records this year and none of them are good.

buzzmobile

Veteran
f'n stoners; does anyone else see these ads
They don't show up in Florida now. They probably will if Amendment 3 (recreational) passes in November. It is strictly commercial sales if passed. No home grows allowed. Trulieve is the major funder of the initiative at a reported $60 million. The corporations are lined up ready and waiting for its passage. It's a NO for me.
Was it not possible to glue plywood down over the concrete slab so the flooring nails would go in easier or would that have messed up the floor levels?
I had 3/4" tongue in groove plywood nailed to the concrete with an old style Ramset. Concrete is hard. @bigsur51 knows.
if anything ever needs repairs it should be no problem
Repairs on an old house are always a problem. They provide me with job security.
what kind you guys rocking?
I rock with two pockets. Left pocket holds my keys and chapstick. Right pocket holds a tri-fold wallet. The chicks dig that. LOL
Buzz and his mrs have a big kitchen and large amounts of cooling space, they could probably prepare meals for 20+ people at a time if necessary.
We have had 20 people for Thanksgiving more than once. There have also been pig roasts and fireworks for 150+ people a few times. We had a lot of fun.
FSU plays Duke tonite, duke is favored by 3 even though theyve lost 22 straight to the Noles, with DJU on the sidelines i like FSU tonite...
I should have warned you not to like FSU last night, but I did not see your post.
Theyre setting a lot of records this year and none of them are good.
The Dukies finally got one last night. The Trail of Tears for the Seminoles is not over.

Hurricanes v Louisville at Noon is my starting game. I'm interested to see how Miami at 6-0 plays today.

I missed that ABC Monday Night Football Ravens v Bucs game. Baker needs to payback Lamar at home.

shithawk420

Veteran
no worries man, im not into the commercialization of weed but i dig how it can open up new markets and change minds about the devils lettuce
like i said man one dau it will be legal and we will laugh at the ads and how different companies market themselves
yeah man how are you going to cook that? i would slicle slits in it and throw it on a grill
/maybe a good rub of garlic and olive oile to get her ready
Yeah that's how I was gonna do it but I'm lazy lol right on man that's the way I wanna buy some cabernet but I'll see.and braise it

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Ive been eating a fair amount of beans and rice lately since im trying to eat a bit healthier, caribbean yellow rice and beans sounds perfect, might try to make that next time. They precook the beans and then cook them with the rice so theyre already mixed together.

Yeah Bigsure how was that Jamaican ganja? Those island sativas must be a different breed...

U have a friend who's a bills fan, Pops? Has he ever eaten a garbage plate? It's like the upstate NY version of a loco moco.

I think in germany people will set their cans/bottles in front of public trash bins so someone who wants to recycle them for $ can get them easily without digging.

Maybe ur ex is one of those type of people who, when things are going well for them, seem to think it's all going to end in an instant, like the rise before the fall. Maybe she should take up cannabis or shrooms to relax and get out of her own head, so to speak.

Do they have any bbq buns at the filipino bakery? I saw a hot dog one there too that might be alright too. But yeah, the ham and cheese one might be good for a quick snack or breakfast on the go.

Those are the THCA gummies, legal weed, i was talking about earlier. Although their website says it's delta 9, which is the standard form of thc. Not sure how they say it's federally legal and can be shipped anywhere. From my understanding, it's thc-a when it's harvested and that's when it's ok under US hemp law, then as it dries/cures it turns into delta-9 which is regular thc but since the law only requires testing before, whatever it turns into after isnt a violation.

Are those car keys on ur chain, Pops? Is that lower one some sort of utility knife? A blade is always handy to have.

Lamb breast at 3.29lb sounds like a pretty good deal. How do u cook it? Is it really fatty like brisket (that's the chest of a cow).

FSU lost last night cause their new starting QB decided to do his best DJU impression and had like 3 turnovers, including a pick 6. Then their coach inserted the 3rd string QB who looked decent before going back to the starter who led them to a FG before yeeting a game ending int off his back foot into triple coverage. Their loss to duke was the first time theyve lost to them in 22 games. Theyre setting a lot of records this year and none of them are good.
I'm gonna figure that part out.im pretty sick.sucks when you don't have an oven.be so fucking easier

shithawk420

Veteran
Right on.im just tired of losing my shit.i have issues. Thinking I'm cook the lamb in cabernet. Eh whatever.you guys are awesome.love those pics biĝs

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@buzzmobile
i have only just started seeing them online, but i tihnk this legal weed stuff is taking off
one day man, adults will be able to grow/consume marijuana
like you im not for any kind of legalization that does not include home grows
it sounds like you guys host some shin digs! got room for one more?

@Bababooey
the ex used to smoke weed and take shrooms and we would drink until dawn, but she turned her life around after our first break up and is now totally clean and sober
she works out and goes dancing, but she just has like a lot of anxiety i guess and some unresolved issues she need to work through
/or she could always just say f'it like i do and just enjoy life
i can almost guarantee you mad max has eaten a garbage plate, he is from upstate ny and loves the bills, plus he is into the fantasy football like you are so he follows stats very closely
i dident see any of those bbq buns on their website and that is a popular item in most asian bakeries
im not really about the bread but my mom loves those kind of places
im going to have to head out there soon and see what they have
i think those are hawks keys you are talking about, i dont have a fancy wallet

i keep my bills rolled up with a rubber band in a fat bundle
hahah my keychain is a hello kitty keychain
xxxxxx.jpg