What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Canada – Cannabis Regulation Changes Proposed

Mars_Barz

Dont trust dispensary bud anymore. Have gotten moldy weed and too many growers are using those artificial spray "Terps". As a longtime grower, I can tell with 1 whiff.
Wound up with a nasty pneumonia, still fighting it. Does not respond to antibiotics. It is winning. Is the cause above? Most likely...

Nothing should be sprayed on cannabis!
Grow your own.
They're making a literal KILLING off of dumb, impressionable nerds who've never been cool enough to buy off a local plug.

I'm still coughing up black shit, it doesn't look like the typical resin I've coughed up in the past before, either.

Thank you for sharing this. I didn't plan on getting anything else from that place, this just confirms I won't EVER be making a trip back!!

Tynehead Tom

I will add......
It is so easy to get a health canada acmpr license to grow your own meds and never need to buy todays "legal weed".
I've helped over a dozen daily tokers get off the weed store products and set up with thier own ACMPR grow with a modest plant count. Then I not only helped them develop and refine thier growing techniques and choose cultivars to maximize quality first, yield second..... all while tailoring to thier specific needs from cannabis.
Then I continued on and showed them the many ways they can process thier crops from consuming fresh juiced fan leaves every morning , making hash, making oil, making cannabutter ect ect.
Now they are self sufficient and we all help each other out say if one has a bad crop, we all share to make sure no one is ever needing to stoop as low as buying from the legal market.... or the black market for that matter.
get an acmpr license and never look back.

Just cropped out 13 plants from my greenhouse and that will supply my needs until summer time. My plant count was actually 29 but this year I grew bigger plants and was testing some breeding work in my northern climate.
anyways , I would love to discuss this topic more today but I am heading out the door for a 25 day hunting adventure so catch the conversation when I return

Last edited:

Mars_Barz

I will add......
It is so easy to get a health canada acmpr license to grow your own meds and never need to buy todays "legal weed".
I've helped over a dozen daily tokers get off the weed store products and set up with thier own ACMPR grow with a modest plant count. Then I not only helped them develop and refine thier growing techniques and choose cultivars to maximize quality first, yield second..... all while tailoring to thier specific needs from cannabis.
Then I continued on and showed them the many ways they can process thier crops from consuming fresh juiced fan leaves every morning , making hash, making oil, making cannabutter ect ect.
Now they are self sufficient and we all help each other out say if one has a bad crop, we all share to make sure no one is ever needing to stoop as low as buying from the legal market.... or the black market for that matter.
get an acmpr license and never look back.

Just cropped out 13 plants from my greenhouse and that will supply my needs until summer time. My plant count was actually 29 but this year I grew bigger plants and was testing some breeding work in my northern climate.
anyways , I would love to discuss this topic more today but I am heading out the door for a 25 day hunting adventure so catch the conversation when I return
I'm following you, we shall have some discussions later!

Take care, be safe. Happy harvesting!

Latest posts

Latest posts