What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Uruguay leader calls Colorado pot law 'fiction'

krusht2

we DO?

we DO?

yeah we have it way better

Yeah, fill me in - if you want medicine from cannabis in Uruguay, you make it, same as here - it ain't legal, but here they jail you - there, they "don care no mind" - there, they traditionally don't give a phuque, but here the illuminated rule!

How is it better? Waken, brother, and wear the Truth!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
""We don't go along with the idea that marijuana is benign, poetic and surrounded by virtues. ""

Well, people who know MJ DO.

Mujica actually enacted these new laws almost unilaterally, as there was nowhere near the majority amongst the people that we enjoy here in the USA, in most medical states. So, He has HAD to back off. Still what a tool for needing to bluster about CO, which is working out just fine thanks, Senor. I think Mujica has personal issues, and a Napolean complex because his country is considered tiny and ineffectual.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why stop at singling out the Bohemians? Its the beatniks we need to watch out for and bongos. Once our youth turn to bongos societies will erode, because percussion is a gateway instrument.

Hi my name is McKush and i am a bongo addict. Ive been bongo free for a week. It all started for me in the early 70's watching Desi Arnas in I love Lucy reruns ...

I blame society

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
how long till someone gets the plant matter with the same genetic marker and sells it black market..all you would need is a seed or clone and your in business...yeehaw

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why stop at singling out the Bohemians? Its the beatniks we need to watch out for and bongos. Once our youth turn to bongos societies will erode, because percussion is a gateway instrument.

It's a gas daddy-o !
tumblr_m6snw9ZaDj1rxlmf0o1_400.gif