What's new

Upper river valley outdoor

The Baphomet

Veteran
First legal outdoor grow in Upstate New York.. Located in a river valley on a southern exposure. We get very intense sunlight here in the valley ..

We have six plants in total , 5 grown from seed and one clone only strain .. All grown in an organic soil mix and feed with teas . I went with 50 gallon fabric pots this year but plan on using 100’s next year .. We also will be building a greenhouse next spring .. Jadam microbial solution is made and used weekly . For pest/ fungus management we spray jadam sulfur solution also once a week

These are the strains we are running this season . I had a hard time deciding on what to run , I have many cuts in my library and also have a good network back in the city so I can get almost cut nowadays . I went with some variety’s from green mountain seeds mainly because I was looking for some early sativas to run outdoors . We are also fans of old school afghan and Pakistan strains . Over the last few years I purchased a lot of seeds from Indian landrace and full power selections looking for some new genetics .
First strain is from full power selections. It’s a Hopar valley #4
IMG_5108.jpeg
IMG_5092.jpeg

Last edited: