What's new

Boleman is back: With his brand new addition!

Boleman

That works, but I got the tent used for 10 bucks, each 24 watt bulb was 8 bucks and each ballast was 10 bucks. Each 2g11 connector was 2 bucks and each bubble wand was 2 bucks. The air pump was 30 bucks. I will build the sump for 20 bucks. Full built custom grow can for about 120.00 all on ebay, and the DIY took 30 minutes. That ready to play fixture is probably more expensive than my whole perpetual tent. All 4 lights are only 96 watts of electricity.

My full size tent on the other hand is a much more expensive project at around 1000.00

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice micro tent! Are you going to use it for flowering or vegging or both? What's going into it?

Boleman

Nice micro tent! Are you going to use it for flowering or vegging or both? What's going into it?

Descriptions of what is inside the tent is on page 1. 1 5300k CMH 150watt bulb powered by a HQI pulse start ballast. 1 14000k CMH 150watt bulb powered by HOW ballast. 1 8 inch centrifugal fan for ventilation(too much). One shoe storage box from target converted into sump. 1 952gph air pump powering 6 18 inch bubble wands in the DWC. 1 fogger with power supply. General hydroponics Nutrients and pH control. All in a 2 foot x 2 foot x 60" tent!

Then there's the much smaller tent for vegitave growth which has 4 24watt 2g11 Pl-l bulbs powered by 2 electronic start ballasts. Everything for the sump is the same as the first and much bigger tent.

Unfortunately, my pics upload sideways... That is ICmags issue, not mine.

Ok my fingers are tired, so review the pics and ask more questions if you wish:)

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry stoner moment, I thought this was a new tent acquisition different from the one on page one lol.

Boleman

We all have stoner moments.

We all have stoner moments.

Sorry stoner moment, I thought this was a new tent acquisition different from the one on page one lol.

#Boleman CMH 2x2 grow tent(150 watt and 300watt models pictured) and 15"x15" Pl-l(96watt model) featured in this grow!!

Boleman

Northern Lights One Month in the #Boleman Tent. She gets her first FIM treatment.

Northern Lights One Month in the #Boleman Tent. She gets her first FIM treatment.

Boleman

Northern Lights One Month in the #Boleman Tent from seed. Her first FIM treatment.

Northern Lights One Month in the #Boleman Tent from seed. Her first FIM treatment.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long are you going to veg her for?

Are you going to train her or just FIM/top her?

Boleman

How long do i plan to veg?

How long do i plan to veg?

How long are you going to veg her for?

Are you going to train her or just FIM/top her?

I am currently in FIM until I generate enough clones to fill all pots. Then SOG them halfway to the lights. Then flower. So, in short, a while!

Here i$ some Pron and Beach Ass.

Last edited:

Boleman

Time for a water change.GuideMe

Time for a water change.GuideMe

1 empty and rinse sump thoroughly and refill. Then stretch the air hoses and place them back in the sump.

2 check pH of water. As you can see mine is a little high right now. We will come back to this after adding nutrients.

3 add nutrients. I am 1.5 months in from seed, and will be using General Hydroponic's Aggressive growth formula. Consisting of 3 tsp per gal green, 2 tsp per gal red, and 1 tsp per gal pink.

4 Recheck pH and make adjustments now, as you can see, my pH is perfect now.

5 smoke a bowl, you deserve it, you have been working hard!

Boleman

Cloned my Northern lights mother to the PL-l perpetual tent!

Cloned my Northern lights mother to the PL-l perpetual tent!

Boleman

Attention: All clones have roots!

Attention: All clones have roots!

Next week I will be topping the mother plant of her tallest 3 clones, and filling all net pots in both tents...

Shoot. I guess that means we can see real time which lights are better... Pl-L or CHM

To be continued...

Boleman

And here we are three weeks into flower!

And here we are three weeks into flower!

Looking good
Smelling good
:woohoo:
Must be good!

firetech89

Looking good Boleman! you'll be having big buds soon. i like the idea of your dwc/sump. I want to look into doing something like your setup. im currently running in coco, but would like to go hydro. im curious on how one would clean the rez or change the water once the girls are all nice a big and weaved into a grid. other then that height of the system would be my next concern.