What's new

Up The Loft (Episode 5)- new year ,new gear)

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi hazy :wave:
all the seeds are doing fine ,some growing faster than others

since the re pot of the cheese and j psd, the jackie psd the worst affected have got all rust spots over a few leaves ?

im thinking ph problems ? so ive flushed each plant 4-5 ltrs of 6.75 ph water . run off was coming out at 6.49 ph.

all i can do now is wait until next water and decide from there
it could be bad soil, but its been indoors since i brought it ?

wishing u all a stress free grow :joint:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a little pictorial update

a little pictorial update

jackie psd , a bit light from the ph lock out ,but no major damage done
seems they dont like the jump from seedling soil to my old faithfull mix ?

uk cheese ,didnt react as bad ,still nice and green

double serations ?

ill be using bio bizz fish mix ,as a foliar feed for theese 2 ,while in veg

seeds
- note - any damage to the first leaves seen is due to a neem spray at 3 days old
:bashhead:

the gang - under a 250 w metal halide

jackie psd ,

dsd

snowdog#1

prob in about 7 days they will be re potted, at present water only ,had 1 mild feed of root stimulator
looks like they are just getting hungry now

:joint:

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks sammet and sir ,ill pop over later ,everythings fine at the moment :yes:
had a little peek at roots tonight.out of 19 seeds 2 of my babies were sitting in wet compost still !!,rest were ready for repot . ill now wait till they droop to water them .
a bit early yet to start lst ,was thinking about topping or fim ? ill decide soon

a little growth comparison in 14 days (2 wks)
heres my babies on the 11th -
the gang

cheese

heres them on the 25th - under mh ,poor photos
the gang - 2 diff sized pots but no matter

cheese

og kush bx

jackie p reveg - so glad she made it , gonna be cloned and pollenated by a og kush = "kushy p"

2 cheese cuttings

want to do lots of crosses this run, better get thinking of some good names lol
using a bit of my extra gallery space up :respect: icmag

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kushy P :D amazing name. I've just come up with one - get some Mumbles and cross it with Kushy P to make, Mushy Peas :biglaugh: Man I should make some crosses. :yes:

B

Bigtimer7

lol ^

Great job as always man! Keep the pics rollin like the champ you are :)

great pics man, great grow, great strains! This will be fun!!

+++

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey big timer thanks for the kind words mate ,i hope they will impress
hey sammet when i read that i laughed mate ,very funny ,i love it
gonna have to make the mushy p one day lol
in 10 yrs time ill have a hillarious seed catalouge lol

thanks guys, u keep me grinning

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
cheese x jackie P= yellow p
og k x jackie P= yellow snow... dont eat it lol
this could get way outta hand. i have a cross to come soon. name is kinda cool. i shall wait to reveal. lol hopefully one or 2 runs away.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sir i love seed names :respect:
sammet :wave: very nice smoke report u gave out ,first class mate

just a random pic , found the gh ripen ,not using it this run

cheese- love the way she is growing,but is going a bit red on me ?

og kush - every plant is different, very picky with the temps ,pain in the arse for ph , ill put it down to first run with her lol

jackie psd - people are asking alot of qs about this one ,im hoping shes gonna do the bizz, fast growth and very uniformed

the gang- getting tight under the 250 now for every one,gonna have to set the cool tube up tomorrow and get the 600w pumping

SirSmokalot

Veteran
all looking very healthy still mate. keep it rollin smooth. my kush cross i have seems to be a beast. it handles all ranges of temps and nute strengths. ph touchy but it always looks the healthiest in veg

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sir :wave: all looks good at the moment even the kushes,quite warm today, with the 600 running ,temps are hitting 29c 84f max on leaf surfaces, might have to raise light slightly if temp dosent drop
im happy with the 600 light coverage in the cool tube ,great bit of kit for the money

SirSmokalot

Veteran
yes sir well worth the dollar and easier to keep temps in check than a 1k. 29 aint to bad. higher than i like, but where i often run w/out ac on. perfect co2 temps though.
summmer is here uh oh. be over b4 ya know it.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hps shots

hps shots

ur right sir summer is here i think, it was a hot one today,and being under the 600 it dried the pots out rapid,they were all wilting when i looked earlier.
soon recovered after a good watering- 10ltrs of water - 20ml root stim,20ml alga mic and 8ml fish mix at ph 6.65. watered everything with that mix ratio

might burn a little ?,but i think they will be fine at their age

moved plants as far away as i could but still got hps light on the leaves....soz...

snowdog

dsd

baggie d

dont laugh this is my og kush - shes had a bad day ,no water for 6 days and got heat stroke .... shes struggling to keep up with the others

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
m@rg looks like the dogs are on the run good job i fill kind a sorry for that poor og lol hopfule it will pull thru for you i have ben dealing with some temps myself i love the summer but i hate the summer shits just so much better in the winter i will be at 28 days veg tommoro and will have update
are you going to top them?? im thinking about just going tree stile cant waite
to see how many females we both get all i got to say is who let the dogs out
woof woof peace and keep up the good work.

G

guest5703

Everything looks pretty nice M@rg! Happy to see your going at another, this will be a long fun adventure I can't wait to see how your ladies turn out ;) PEACE and good luck!

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 28
sammet thanks mate ,had a bit of spare£,so i treated myself
blackrain how r u and thanks, i hope they will produce for me/us
mr big hey,gotta repot in next few days and im already starting to worry about height. i have def let the dogs out lol
caligreen hey mate ,i think every grow seems to drag ,but this run is def going to be an adventure
as im very restricted,they will all be in flower as of next sat i hope or when theres at least 2 decent cuttings on every plant
some are just starting to show signs of preflowers, still too early to tell yet sex

males are not being chopped this run ,but seperated from pack
og kush