What's new

Up The Loft (Episode 5)- new year ,new gear)

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 17 of flower

day 17 of flower

hey puffnpass thanks :yes:

just caught caught an army of theese trying to invade my growroom :badday:
crafty little beggers went for the best first - my jackie p :badday: ,
so the jackie p is out of the flower room now and i cannot see a single mite on any other plant,even the cheese is clean , but to be on the safe side , ive misted with neem and some mite killer in 2 seperate applications

they really like the jackie p for some reason
neemed them + 2 seperate sprays of 0.1%w/w bifenthrin micro emulsion folmulation
well that killed probably 90% of the critters, but theres a few still alive and kicking
so ive got some spidermite control, 100% organic etc...
gonna mix up a batch right now and mist every thing again with it
last resort is the ladybugs :badday:
:joint:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep on battling mate, I just found some weird things in my pots - I'll have to get on the neem too. Weird how the mites are just going for the Jackie P - must taste good :D I'll have to try some someday. Catch you later man

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Kill em all.... hope you don't get an infestation M@rg. Jackie must be mite sensitive, something like blueberry. Have a good one man.

B/R

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sammet,blackrain thanks for stopping bye
ive scrapped 1 of the jackie p s ,didnt want to risk it ,was quite a few on there
and the other one ,ive gave a good trim and after the blast of spidermite control theres no live mites to be seen:jump:
a few eggs still,but apparently this stuff suffocates the eggs aswell

it is weird they went to that strain only ,
i have faith ,killed them once,and ill do it again.
the borg cant handle the m@rg :muahaha:

hey sammet sorry to hear u got bugs also. if u get pure neem oil , try 8ml of neem to 500ml of water plus a little washing up liquid,"non perfumed or antibacterial" for a soil drench ,every water for 3 waterings then rest

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I only just saw them today - as I was watering I noticed a couple of tiny little squiggly clear worms about a couple of mm appeared in some of the run off. As my plants are in saucers they just suck the run off right back up and there doesn't seem to be any sign of the little wormy things.

I'm concerned about chucking stuff on my roots though - and it's on my healthiest frostiest girl. They might be nice little friendly worms? :wink:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey:wave: cant see those worms being friendly , u should check them out to be safe .

my ladies are really dragging there feet ,could be due to a repot in the first week and not being fully mature ,its gonna be another 80+ flower by the looks of it

put the 250w mh on aswell now to give a helping hand

quickest off the mark is the cheese, all the leaves have a shiny gloss from the spidermite control
100% sucsess so far on the mites,gonna spray again next week just to be on the safe side with the eggs

a few of my ladies

GoneGrowing

Hey m@rg :wave:

Sorry to hear about your issues with bugs, but it looks like you're in control of them, I'll keep my fingers crossed that those buggers won't be returning. It really just looks good, green everywhere and nice budsites starting to form, yummy. And you seem to have quite an addiction to collecting nice beans, hehe, so many of your post suddenly a little pic of some some nice new beans appear, nice man, really like your choices. Keep up the good work man!

ConceptOfSleep

Hey m@rg... Sorry to hear about the Borg...but things still look more than managable...

Ive got some of Outlaws SFV OGK x DPD going right now as well...Cant wait to see hows your turn out!

Ive got this one tagged :lurk:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey gone growing :wave: hows things mate ,thanks man :respect: i think we all have a sectret passion for seeds lol,but i do like my variety

hey concept of sleep thanks for dropping bye :respect:
well i did order the bubba x dpd,but they sent thoose,no matter tho,im still happy

spidermite - well have to report that the 100% organic spidermite control is brilliant and i highly reccomend it . it beat neem and chemical sprays in just 1 spray
not worried 1 bit if they return now ,theyve got no chance against this stuff
:muahaha:

my soil mix is still holding up for my ladies ,apart from a little bloom stim next feed im not going to introduce any nutes til around week 4
the first wave of stretch has finished now, i have just under 12 inch now to raise lights ,so i think ill be ok with a little bending here and there
u cant see in the pics but there about 1 meter tall now

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey m@rg - is it just called 100% organic spidermite control? And does it work on other nasties or just mites? I love that last shot of the loft, looks like a nice place to crawl in and sit amongst the plants. Sometimes I just like to sit in my room and take in the smells. see you around mate.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey black rain thanks for checking bye ,thanks mate all is well at the mo :respect:
hey sammet ,just looking through a growell sale flyer and saw theese,thought id show u

the spidermite control has a web site ,if any one wants to check this stuff out

have a gd weekend guys ill pop in to c u all soon :joint:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are the little buggers. Right I'm getting some Neem asap. Cheers mate

Hey mate,
17028IMG_4940_th.jpg

IS this that kush i'm looking @?? looks wonderfull man.
How long till flower/budding?EDIT Whoops, they're already budding, I meant: how long till they're done?? /EDIT
:wave:, Low

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a little update..lol .... my conclusion for 30 days of 12 hrs.. they look pants lol
things are looking very slow at the mo ,but think ive got it moving again .
3 waterings ago i gave them a little feed ,only v weak ,then the next day a few started showing a bit of burn ,stoner me thought it was nute burn so i backed back on to water for 3 waters ,but it got worse .
week later... ive lost a gd handfull of leaves and now im putting it down to a phos or pottasium def - the leaves have burn on tips and all down the edges

gave a half feed of alg a mic and bloom yesterday .no leaves have got worse today :spank: going to continue feed now through flower ,they used the soil nutes up quicker than i expected,prob lost a bit of bud from this ,but no matter :joint:
lost all my update pics ,deleted them before i checked they had uploaded on here:bashhead:

cutting have all rooted 100% and are all in soil just waiting for there spot now
50 days too early lol, o i wished i had 2 grow rooms :violin:

hey low :wave: she is my double straw diese,l and what a smell she has got mmmmmm pucka

:joint: spider mites are lurking still , i can find the odd 1 here and there,no groups, but i cant see or find any damage on any leaf , it might be the neem coming into action,they might not like the taste or something lol i dunno ,
im having more trouble from my nutes than the borg

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hey m@rg sup brotha hows the dog doing mang??? and that og kush 30 days flower are you getting some snow yet 23 days flower snowdog has some snow already looks like the 1 lone sour diesel is the stinky one in there i here so much about the mites when infected will i know???peace brotha keep on grinding away :jump:

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not much good at nute problems sorry mate, I'm just lucky I don't get many. I hope you get them sorted. Im now using that Gnat Off stuff, and I put a fly trap in my tent as well, noticed a few black flys around. Grrr. Damn insects.

Hey m@rg!

m@rg said:
just a little update..lol .... my conclusion for 30 days of 12 hrs.. they look pants lol
things are looking very slow at the mo ,but think ive got it moving again .
3 waterings ago i gave them a little feed ,only v weak ,then the next day a few started showing a bit of burn ,stoner me thought it was nute burn so i backed back on to water for 3 waters ,but it got worse .
week later... ive lost a gd handfull of leaves and now im putting it down to a phos or pottasium def - the leaves have burn on tips and all down the edges

I'm sure theyll turn around though. Would it help the ladies if ya flushed out all the nutes and gave them just plain water till they turned around ?

m@rg said:
gave a half feed of alg a mic and bloom yesterday .no leaves have got worse today :spank: going to continue feed now through flower ,they used the soil nutes up quicker than i expected,prob lost a bit of bud from this ,but no matter :joint:
lost all my update pics ,deleted them before i checked they had uploaded on here:bashhead:
Ghehe, stoner-you, i'll be :lurk: for that picture update!:D

m@rg said:
cutting have all rooted 100% and are all in soil just waiting for there spot now
50 days too early lol, o i wished i had 2 grow rooms :violin:

hey low :wave: she is my double straw diese,l and what a smell she has got mmmmmm pucka
Does it smell like strawberries?:yummy:

m@rg said:
spider mites are lurking still , i can find the odd 1 here and there,no groups, but i cant see or find any damage on any leaf , it might be the neem coming into action,they might not like the taste or something lol i dunno ,
im having more trouble from my nutes than the borg
Maybe the neem has got some slowrelease features??, it's good that y'r vigilant, bad bugs :spank:
here's some k+ to make the bugs disappear and y'r buds bigger!!:D
:wave:, Low

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a few old pics, think they were from last week ,some day >>>

hey big :yes: cheers matey , the og is the frostiest out of my gals at the mo with the cheese a close 2nd ,went to smell her for u but got burnt by the 250
not even stoned yet either lol

i will have a smell report tomoz on all the strains

sammet mate :wave:,hows them flies ? i know they are easy to kill, but did u find u lost any leaves due to them?
last time i had em i used H202 on them ....fizzed em to death lol,

hey low :joint: cheers mate
-they have practically been on water since birth , my soil mix does all the feeding for me ,
gave them another nute blast today of bio bizz bloom and topmax bloom stim , been along time since i mixed this ratio up ,i usually like to see the colour of the water still , 30ml of each in 16 ltres of water turned it a nice brown colour lol

:respect: big up mr big ,sammet and low :respect:

Kriss fm 95.3 ... check it out ....

Latest posts

Latest posts