What's new

Under The State MMJ Labrat Experiments, Cancer Patients Were Lead To Demand Solventless Marijuana Extract, Extracted From Toxic Marijuana.

HomelyFans

"Don't get any solvents in my toxins!" - Gaslit MMJ Victims

20240619_200619.jpg

Out of all the volatiles produced by Marijuana, the only ones you can legally purchase are toxic vinyl, benzyl, nitrile, acrylic, cyclic alkyl toxins produced by improper fertilization aka incompetent clown growers/breeders who should be permanently barred from Marijuana production.

"Butane bad! Cyclobutane good!"

“Gorilla Glue makes me pass out and smells like glue. Indacouch! "

Wtf America.. Your blue ribbon society is fucked beyond repair. The top shelf medical weed strains can be contaminated with literally anything and it's acceptable, praised. Mold, pesticides, and the total replacement of medical Marijuana flavor compounds with disgusting toxins. No other natural product has been ruined to this extent. The weed is TOTALLY useless now.

Opium bad. Fentanyl good.

Ephedra bad. Desoxyn good.

Coca bad. Cocaine good.

90s candy flavored medicinal grade carboxylic weed that cured everything from spine pain to social anxiety = bad?

2020s toxic plastic flavored alkane weed that treats & cures nothing, causes spine pain and social anxiety = good?

What a f-cked up voting populace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
"Don't get any solvents in my toxins!" - Gaslit MMJ Victims

View attachment 19020108

Out of all the volatiles produced by Marijuana, the only ones you can legally purchase are toxic vinyl, benzyl, nitrile, acrylic, cyclic alkyl toxins produced by improper fertilization aka incompetent clown growers/breeders who should be permanently barred from Marijuana production.

"Butane bad! Cyclobutane good!"

“Gorilla Glue makes me pass out and smells like glue. Indacouch! "

Wtf America.. Your blue ribbon society is fucked beyond repair. The top shelf medical weed strains can be contaminated with literally anything and it's acceptable, praised. Mold, pesticides, and the total replacement of medical Marijuana flavor compounds with disgusting toxins. No other natural product has been ruined to this extent. The weed is TOTALLY useless now.

Opium bad. Fentanyl good.

Ephedra bad. Desoxyn good.

Coca bad. Cocaine good.

90s candy flavored medicinal grade carboxylic weed that cured everything from spine pain to social anxiety = bad?

2020s toxic plastic flavored alkane weed that treats & cures nothing, causes spine pain and social anxiety = good?

What a f-cked up voting populace.
Thats good to know friend. Thanks for the post.

Latest posts

Latest posts