What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelightpower

Veteran
Psycho's Sister [Love Light Power]

picture.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsOvZ4oLf8I

looking good bro. :)

C

cheesey

im having too leave the tent door open when light is on and its still 31c
2day light off its 27c

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Easy buddies.........I'm at 33c and 36 rh in 2 1.2k pods and 29c and 48 rh in 2 other 1.2k pods in a diff location(better sensor-controlled ventilation here). Most people I know are in 30's (at least) with low rh except my tech partner E who has near perfect environment in his small cupboard set-ups whatever time of year....not that I'm jealous or anything ;{.
Gotta be Air-cooled in the summer peeps or its too much like hard work 4 me. We started making our own Air-cooled reflectors in 90's and have never been without them since.Best we made were Pootlights converted in a new box...worked amazing and great light distribution....Unfotunately made a very heavy package tho' so gave up on 'em after a while... Wishing you all abreath of fresh air....JBo

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
It is against the rules to ask for clones on the open forum, and it's kind of indiscreet to ask for clones via PM, unless you already have some kind of online relationship, and feel you can trust the other person. One sure-fire method of judging whether that kind of transaction is viable though would be by checking a member's post-count, which inevitably, in most of these cases, is low.

Don't feel bad though, as there's plenty of future posting to be done. But the Terms of Use are made available when you join up, and it's made quite obvious that asking for clones online is not allowed, so it's asking for trouble really...:)

chris1985

like the look of that mate i hope you enjoy your smoke lol

btw dont know if its your mrs in the pic but dont take this the wrong way but who ever it is she has a nice pair from what i can see in the pic, kinda like mine i will get a pic posted up soon so you can see

:D

daddy fingaz

like the look of that mate i hope you enjoy your smoke lol

btw dont know if its your mrs in the pic but dont take this the wrong way but who ever it is she has a nice pair from what i can see in the pic, kinda like mine i will get a pic posted up soon so you can see

:D

you've got a nice pair aswell hey? ..rather not see the pics mate if its ok wiv u!! lol :nanana:

Solidopc

That looks fucking awesome cheesy. I would have that very one you gave me and the pyschosis near harvest now if i hadnt had to rip my grow down. Binned the lot, for what now looks like nothing and just being overly paranoid.

Still managed to salvage a few things though thanks to llp. Got cheese x nl and ffa outside, and my new definate mum, llp's selected mother of jackie psd. Will most likely take cuts from the others aswell. But my cloning rate has nosedived since the temps went up.

started flushing ... heres the psychoberry

iy33uv.jpg

wb3upt.jpg

2f061aq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.