What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

UK CHEESE.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Heres the 18/6 cheese. Ill start 12/12 on the 31st of July.

20240715_094909.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Heres the cheese ladies that are on the 15/9 schedule. 🌲😁 I guess my thumb is still green after all.😁 all I have to do is to get through the long awaited battle of flowering to fully ripen without many problems. The smaller plant got a bigger pot recently.

20240801_124248.jpg
20240801_124343.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
These two are still growing good. The bigger of the two got femed a while back. And it worked like a charm. Getting nice and bushy just the way I like it. I like my girls to be fat AF before they flower. I plan on keeping them on the 15/6 light schedual untill the flowers are around 3 weeks flower cycle. Then ill switch to closer to 1212 cycle. I'm glad all of the cheese seeds that I collected from those cheese buds I got earlier this year are all turning female. And I have at least close to 100 seeds left maybe more.🤘🔥😁🌱🌲🌹💐

20240804_091207.jpg
20240804_085724.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
These two cheese's ladies are still growing good.
I hope they start flowering soon I was hoping to get a harvest Before Christmas.
20240829_103420.jpg

Then the muntant and regular are also growing well. I need them to start flowering soon too.
20240829_104504.jpg

20240829_122158.jpg

Sanjuro

The larger Cheese is looking much better than few days a go

Seems like they are doing quite well in your grow environment once you got the watering corrected.

What bloom nutes are you going to use? The amount of food they're getting now seems to be on a good level.

acespicoli

1723579772617.png

Skunk Male ClonexCheese  x Cheese clone.jpg

(SamS SK Male Clone x Cheese Clone) x Cheese Clone
making sure the frost on undersides of leaves and stems are lock in the line with pungency
yield dont matter to me as much, you guys in the states ?

Last edited:

acespicoli

1723579772617.png

Skunk Male ClonexCheese  x Cheese clone.jpg

(SamS SK Male Clone x Cheese Clone) x Cheese Clone
in the old forums there were guys from exodus saying that the cheese was a sk hybrid
also they spoke on the origins of the psychosis cut 🤷‍♂️

Logo London City Genetics
UK Psychosis is a mostly sativa variety from London City Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±70 days) and outdoors. London City Genetics' UK Psychosis is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.
Flower : 10weeks
Yield : High
Smell : Extremely Pungent, Exodus with a fruity twist.
Taste : fruity skunk Funk twang
Nugs : Skunk #1 growth style and flowers.

UK Psychosis Lineage / Genealogy​

Blues (aka Livers) is a mostly sativa variety, listed in our database as a clone only strain and can be cultivated indoors and outdoors. .
(maybe its the old paki blue?)

This is probably a Sensi Seed Skunk #1 phenotype, very famous in the uk,

theres some guys from the uk on IC talking on the livers

@#1cheesebuds looking nice bud :huggg:

good selections​

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Im glad i have plenty of cheese and cheese cross seeds left to grow.

Also the flowers i recently harvested tast nice and smooth. Just a lil lackluster on the buzz.
I think i needed to give higher dosages of bloom food during the flower cycle.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
It looks like I'm going to have to switch to 12/12 soon for this cheese or it's going to grow into a tall Christmas tree. I'm glad she is growing nice big and healthy. knock on wood. Now I need her to start flowering so I can have something to harvest Before Christmas.

I'm glad I was able to get all these uk cheese seeds earlier this year because thats the strain i had when i joined this site back in 2009. It's fitting username. 😁😉🧀🌼 and I select the fact that all of these two seeds they collected are turning female. 😁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌲

20240902_112842.jpg
20240902_112143.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts