What's new

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I wish weed was illegal again, the community was so much better when people had skin in the game, and all hated government.
The community was never at the point of everyone hating the whole of the Government, just the unfair scheduling of Cannabis and the agencies that unforced it. Oh and Cannabis is still illegal on the Federal Level. The only difference is that now they're willing to let the States control it and the Feds will look the other way except cases of people who are not following state guidelines. Even then they would probably leave it up to the states to enforce and only get involved if the ststes weren't enforcing their own guidelines. Which is an arrangment all you MAGA people should be delighted with. I mean you are all giddy about Trump's supreme court making abortion a state's issue and that is more in line with how the framers of the constitution envisioned most legal matters being handled.

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah an all tarriff policy with no income tax is basically just a way to repackage the idea of a flat tax both which would disproportionately disadvantage the poor and middle class and would only be managable by the wealthy elite.
And the mouth breathers and window lickers will line up en masse to vote for him because they think Sweet Potato Hitler gives them permission to be the absolute worst version of themselves.

igrowone

Veteran
Simple, if they had managed to scare Pence out of the building that would have made it impossible to certify the elctoral votes on the 6th as they were requred to be done by the Constitution which would have set the stage for one of Trump's House supporters to assume the chair and then do what Pence wouldn't do which would be to turn the electorol votes back to the states since there were conflicting electors for the states that were part of the "Green Bay Sweep" as described by Trump's aide Peter Navvaro.
(y)

audiohi

Veteran
Simple, if they had managed to scare Pence out of the building that would have made it impossible to certify the elctoral votes on the 6th as they were requred to be done by the Constitution which would have set the stage for one of Trump's House supporters to assume the chair and then do what Pence wouldn't do which would be to turn the electorol votes back to the states since there were conflicting electors for the states that were part of the "Green Bay Sweep" as described by Trump's aide Peter Navvaro.

we had trump White House adviser Peter Navarro say “Green Bay Sweep,” as he called it, involved getting Congress to debate the electoral results of six swing states that went for Joe Biden for four hours each — a 24-hour made-for-TV spectacle — after which the results of the election would be declared in-dispute and Congress would revert to the fallback in such situations: the House picking the new president with one vote per congressional delegation. Republicans would hold a majority of congressional delegations and thus would “likely” win in that scenario

We had Chuck Grassley saying “If the vice president isn’t there, and we don’t expect him to be there, I will be presiding over the Senate and obviously listening to the debate without saying anything,” he said on a call with agriculture reporters Jan. 5, 2021.

We had Mike Pence saying "I'm not getting in the car, Tim," in response to Giebels' insistence that he enter the armored vehicle. "I trust you, Tim, but you're not driving the car. If I get in that vehicle, you guys are taking off. I'm not getting in the car."

we have fake electors in multiple states facing charges

@Hiddenjems just doesn't get it

HempKat

Veteran
we had trump White House adviser Peter Navarro say “Green Bay Sweep,” as he called it, involved getting Congress to debate the electoral results of six swing states that went for Joe Biden for four hours each — a 24-hour made-for-TV spectacle — after which the results of the election would be declared in-dispute and Congress would revert to the fallback in such situations: the House picking the new president with one vote per congressional delegation. Republicans would hold a majority of congressional delegations and thus would “likely” win in that scenario

We had Chuck Grassley saying “If the vice president isn’t there, and we don’t expect him to be there, I will be presiding over the Senate and obviously listening to the debate without saying anything,” he said on a call with agriculture reporters Jan. 5, 2021.

We had Mike Pence saying "I'm not getting in the car, Tim," in response to Giebels' insistence that he enter the armored vehicle. "I trust you, Tim, but you're not driving the car. If I get in that vehicle, you guys are taking off. I'm not getting in the car."

we have fake electors in multiple states facing charges

@Hiddenjems just doesn't get it
Oh he gets it, he's just playing stupid, I mean if he's really that stupid then he must be on a breathing machine because that's so stupid, you don't know how to breath. He's just looking for any little angle to keep his distortion field operational.

HempKat

Veteran
And the mouth breathers and window lickers will line up en masse to vote for him because they think Sweet Potato Hitler gives them permission to be the absolute worst version of themselves.
I don't care about them though, that's just the MAGA base and there aren't enough of them.

audiohi

Veteran
Oh he gets it, he's just playing stupid, I mean if he's really that stupid then he must be on a breathing machine because that's so stupid, you don't know how to breath. He's just looking for any little angle to keep his distortion field operational.

first he was mad and complaining that he was subjected to laws making cannabis illegal

now he's mad and complaining on a cannabis forum about how he wants us to be subjected to the same laws he called unfair for himself

seems about right for a trump supporter

illegalize-weed-no-weed-shirt-ladies.jpg

Hiddenjems

I really can’t wait until trump wins, not because I like him, but because of the crying I’ll be seeing.

And that’s why trump wins. The dems are so insufferable with their failed economy and boys can be girls bs, that millions of people like me vote trump when they can’t stand him.

Hiddenjems

IMG_1203.jpeg

Cannavore

Veteran
whoa the murderer is also a piece of shit? noway never would i have suspected

“We’ve had difficulty obtaining and maintaining employment due to the fact many people still believe my mother drove Kyle or was somehow involved in his decision to go to Kenosha. We've struggled emotionally, mentally, and financially to piece our lives back together. With my brother's unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we've been left to navigate this journey on our own.”

HempKat

Veteran
first he was mad and complaining that he was subjected to laws making cannabis illegal

now he's mad and complaining on a cannabis forum about how he wants us to be subjected to the same laws he called unfair for himself

seems about right for a trump supporter

illegalize-weed-no-weed-shirt-ladies.jpg
Yep, fine by me until it becomes inconvenient to be fine by me. That's the MAGA way.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
I really can’t wait until trump wins, not because I like him, but because of the crying I’ll be seeing.

And that’s why trump wins. The dems are so insufferable with their failed economy and boys can be girls bs, that millions of people like me vote trump when they can’t stand him.
Funny, people like you were making the same prediction back in 2020. if I had a dollar for every time I heard someone saying, "I really can’t wait until trump wins, not because I like him, but because of the crying I’ll be seeing." I'd be a wealthy man right now.

It's also how I know you're full of crap when you say you don't like Trump because just like Trump, for you it's all about owning the libs or anyone you percieve as a lib because they don't agree with you.

HempKat

Veteran

“We’ve had difficulty obtaining and maintaining employment due to the fact many people still believe my mother drove Kyle or was somehow involved in his decision to go to Kenosha. We've struggled emotionally, mentally, and financially to piece our lives back together. With my brother's unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we've been left to navigate this journey on our own.”

That's really sad, with the large sums of money that was given to Kyle he could have easily helped his family out. I can't say I'm surprised though that he only thought of himself.

buzzmobile

Veteran

audiohi

Veteran

deja vu

make sure you pick out your new username in case you just happen to be wrong again