What's new

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran

lmao i always knew brain damage makes people right wingers

I think that's a bit harsh, he is still a democrat so it's not fair in my opinion to call him a right winger. He's just right of progressivism. Right or left though I like him for his "don't give a damn" dress code. :biggrin:

Last edited:

RobFromTX

I think that's a bit harsh, he is still a democrat so it's not fiar in my opinion to call him a right winger. He's just right of progressivism. Right or left though I like him for his "don't give a damn" dress code. :biggrin:

He refuses to goosestep to extreme bullshitery. Enjoy him while you can. He'll be weeded out fast

Cannavore

Veteran
Dems are right wingers and he's being paid by a genocidal government to lie about said government. Total piece of shit just like the rest of them.

shiva82

Dems are right wingers and he's being paid by a genocidal government to lie about said government. Total piece of shit just like the rest of them.
they are stalinist .

can you give your constant right and left shit talk a rest dude. nobody of any worth brands themselves or others ' right wing or left wing'

i do agree with you that they are all pieces of shit though . k plus for that

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So now Trump is making the big call for mail in voting.

He's spent the last 8 years claiming that mail in voting was the worst thing ever and now he wants his base to Swamp the Vote?

Boy that sure would confuse the hell outta me if I was one of his supporters.

audiohi

Veteran
Boy that sure would confuse the hell outta me if I was one of his supporters.
what-he-says-when-they-cant-edit-him-v0-agkw0mh95n5d1.jpeg

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Steve Bannon, the man who makes back-alley derelicts look like the belong on the cover of GQ, will soon be entering prison -- but only for four months. But the real story is he is under indictment and facing trial in New York for a much more serious matter that will put him back in prison for at least another ten years. You see he convinced the boneheads who were sending Trump money to send money to him, too. And like Trump he misappropriated the funds (A nice way of saying he stole some of it), so it's a reservation at the GrayBar Hotel for him.​

Trump, where do I begin? Already convicted in New York, at least three more criminal cases are looming over his head. I said at least, because there are multiple states where a whole raft of his associates have already been indicted and will face trial for their efforts to undermine our democracy -- and where Trump is only listed, or will be listed as an unindicted co-conspirator, they're just waiting to dot the I's and cross the Tees before his ass will be dragged into Court with the rest of the traitors.

Trump will end his days in prison, where they do not serve Big Macs.

Alex Jones is a sobbing mess as he is stripped of all his assets for his despicable treatment of the Sandy Hook parents.

Giuliani filed for bankruptcy and now has to dye his own hair.

Peter Navarro is in prison.

In Arizona, Mark Meadows, Michael Roman, Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman, Christiana Bobb, Jenna Ellis, James Law, and Boris Epstein are all facing trial.

In Wisconsin, Kenneth Chesbro (who already pleaded guilty in Georgia and agree to cooperate) will soon be tried.

In Nevada, Michael McDonald, Jessee Law, and Jim Hindle will be tried for their crimes

In Georgia, Trump, Giuliani, Eastman, Jeffrey Clark, Sidney Powell. Jenna Ellis, Mike roman, Ray Smith, Robert Cheely, Trevian Kutti, Harrison ford, Stephen lee, David Shafer, Shawn Still, and Scott Latham will all face a jury of their peers with no hope of acquittal

In all these cases, all these future felons will feel the sting of justice, there is no way around it -- it's inevitable, their trials are scheduled -- and they will pay in full for all the times they laughed at us, demeaned us with their actions, and thought they could get away with treason.

Sit back and watch as these rats all squeal on each other.

Do not despair, the American justice system will prevail.

-Anonymous

armedoldhippy

Veteran
yeah, the NRA has a willful blind spot IN RE drugs and guns. they'll tell you that "well, you can't have a gun on you if you're drunk/drinking either... " thus ignoring the fact that they don't/won't see that pot-heads and coke fiends aren't always under the influence either, yet are barred from even owning a firearm.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, the NRA has a willful blind spot IN RE drugs and guns. they'll tell you that "well, you can't have a gun on you if you're drunk/drinking either... " thus ignoring the fact that they don't/won't see that pot-heads and coke fiends aren't always under the influence either, yet are barred from even owning a firearm.
it's a slippery slope

Cannavore

Veteran
they are stalinist .
As I said below it's important to be able to ID your enemies otherwise you'll end up believing shit like this.

can you give your constant right and left shit talk a rest dude. nobody of any worth brands themselves or others ' right wing or left wing'
It's important to accurately define who and what your political enemies are.

Latest posts

Latest posts