What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trinity (as described by Jason King in The Cannabible Vol. #1)

Attachments

• 20240926_104856.jpg
    20240926_104856.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 20240921_112756.jpg
    20240921_112756.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • 20240912_101944.jpg
    20240912_101944.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
To me she is very strong when grown correctly, stuff that you have to put the joint out halfway through. I get a mouth coating sweetness to it, pretty stanky but not skunk I would say. Been described also as a hint of grapefruit

Nah Trinity smells a like a Payless show store filled with tennis balls .

That's how all your classic strains smell, according to the California weed experts. Shoreline, Skunk, Sour, it all smells like plastic. Everyone knows that. Ask Ganjier.

Nah Trinity smells a like a Payless show store filled with tennis balls .

That's how all your classic strains smell, according to the California weed experts. Shoreline, Skunk, Sour, it all smells like plastic. Everyone knows that. Ask Ganjier.
I could see that, I'm not the greatest on describing flavors and aromas, that's why I always ask everyone around me for input when smelling the jar and burning the herb, I got my cutting from Mr. Spliffofcannabis from the pnw if that gives any insight to what mine is

Latest posts

Latest posts