What's new

Trinity (as described by Jason King in The Cannabible Vol. #1)

LostTribe

Premium user
Trinity 3w
So thick she is due for a de foliation
20240417_152536.jpg

Nextofkin

Yeah trinity was around in the St Louis area in the early 2000's for sure. The source we got it from sold it still a bit wet like J King talks about in the Cannabible so it was probably whatever Kansas group of people he was talking about. Or possibly that was part of keeping the smell strong and they all sold it like that idk.

I talked to CSI about the Trinity he and a few others have now from Oregon and they all think it's a cross and that the real one was lost. Couldn't say. I know I haven't seen anything that really reeked like that since. Hopefully it can be brought back

You should definitely get it out there because everyone is looking for it. CSI believes he has secured a cross.
I’ve got trinity , I’ve had her for a good decade +. South STL here.
Shes from Eugene.

She wasn’t lost, I know a few people with her from Colorado to Oregon.

midwest

Yeah you guys should get it out there more because everyone breeding with it only has crosses and downplay the smell when talking about it. There are no cuts out there with provenance and a good chain of custody as far as I've seen

I know if you were to actually show up to a cannabis event with real trinity nugs that stunk it would make quite an impact because nothing but fakes have been around for quite a while.

LostTribe

Premium user
Had to bust out the Trin jar today and oh boy what a day! The effects of this cultivar are its best quality. So absolutely chilling effects without any couch and you are sort of in a mood to get out and do anything and everything but without the speed or any raciness just good vibes and happy feelings great for anxiety.

LostTribe

Premium user
Weirdly enough , I’ve been a member since 2014 , but it says new member 🤷🏻‍♂️
Lurker …

I’m about run her in hydro on my next run. I’ll post detailed pictures from start to finish.
Please do can't wait!
🍿😎

I'll try to post up a few of this coco one about 4w now.

midwest

Nice
I hope they turn out

I'm so skeptical but don't mean to come off a jerk 🙂 It's the one clone I tried to get when I started 25 years ago. Really the only true elite I saw when I was young besides SD. Couldn't get it locally except for a fake. Nobody on the boards had it. Been a bunch of fakes and hype for a long time.

I just got some crosses of the CSI cut. Not sure when I'll try them. He thinks it's a cross but was downplaying the smell a bit when I chatted with him and said he was gonna try and coax more out with breeding. I'm hopeful.

Attachments

• 20240502_205401.jpg
    20240502_205401.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18

Happy Times

Nice
I hope they turn out

I'm so skeptical but don't mean to come off a jerk 🙂 It's the one clone I tried to get when I started 25 years ago. Really the only true elite I saw when I was young besides SD. Couldn't get it locally except for a fake. Nobody on the boards had it. Been a bunch of fakes and hype for a long time.

I just got some crosses of the CSI cut. Not sure when I'll try them. He thinks it's a cross but was downplaying the smell a bit when I chatted with him and said he was gonna try and coax more out with breeding. I'm hopeful.
FYI Trinity is up on Cloney Soprano’s website. Sorry if I already posted that in here

LostTribe

Premium user
Nice
I hope they turn out

No offense taken. Although, I am willing to wager Caleb and most of those people didnt run Trinity prior to getting that cut in recent years so their opinions are not of my concern. Not anything against CSI or any other just impossible to have an opinion without prior knowlegde. Sure that can go anyways too. I also doubt most of the doubters even were able to get it to smoke on as it was so tightly held. Like I've said there's plenty I've chatted with that feel its the one and its from Oregon. Multiple people that have confirmed it is the same cutting as over two decades ago.

LostTribe

Premium user
Cloney was trading with the same circle so I imagine its the same cut. He traded for 2, one he got in CO and one he got in Oregon. Both were listed for many months on strainly but later must have decided they were the same. Very likely.

midwest

My issue with the all the cuts around now is that none of them have origins before 2010, which is long after anyone has seen real trinity nugs.
The nugs really did stink, and nobody seems to actually be able to recreate that now.

On CSI...I don't know if he had it before. Notsodog did and was the source for the Trinity in one of the cannabibles.

They say they had tracked down the original people who started it, Oregon glass blowers apparently, and none of them have it anymore

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
My issue with the all the cuts around now is that none of them have origins before 2010, which is long after anyone has seen real trinity nugs.
The nugs really did stink, and nobody seems to actually be able to recreate that now.

On CSI...I don't know if he had it before. Notsodog did and was the source for the Trinity in one of the cannabibles.

They say they had tracked down the original people who started it, Oregon glass blowers apparently, and none of them have it anymore
That story sounds like a complete load of BS. I heard the exact opposite that the cut still resides in Eugene. Get the cut and grow it the only way you will see for yourself if you truely did smoke the Trinity back in early 2000's like we did.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Yeah trinity was around in the St Louis area in the early 2000's for sure. The source we got it from sold it still a bit wet like J King talks about in the Cannabible so it was probably whatever Kansas group of people he was talking about. Or possibly that was part of keeping the smell strong and they all sold it like that idk.

I talked to CSI about the Trinity he and a few others have now from Oregon and they all think it's a cross and that the real one was lost. Couldn't say. I know I haven't seen anything that really reeked like that since. Hopefully it can be brought back
Yes, this is what I was getting at, the Trinity going around now wasn’t anything like how the original trinity smelled. The real one smelled exactly like roadkill skunk, not musty or pine, straight up dead skunk, and it’s gone. People might be growing the cross or knock off same as they did in the early 2000’s, but it wasn’t the real deal trinity then or now if it wasn’t a putrid skunk 🦨. The screenshots I shared earlier on this thread with smell descriptions, that was the guy that popped the bag seed known as trinity and they even said it was skunk, nothing else in smell

LostTribe

Premium user

The smell remains the same. LOL. Good luck!

LostTribe

Premium user
Yes, this is what I was getting at, the Trinity going around now wasn’t anything like how the original trinity smelled. The real one smelled exactly like roadkill skunk, not musty or pine, straight up dead skunk, and it’s gone. People might be growing the cross or knock off same as they did in the early 2000’s, but it wasn’t the real deal trinity then or now if it wasn’t a putrid skunk 🦨. The screenshots I shared earlier on this thread with smell descriptions, that was the guy that popped the bag seed known as trinity and they even said it was skunk, nothing else in smell
No it was not roadkill I was the one who stated all that way back you can find it hear. Its the same as it was then you kids dont know nothin. LOL!

I trimmed out my bro's room filled with it in 2002!

The Eugene crew even stated that they gave the cut to the hydro shop dude in Wichita KS. It was always around from Lawrence to STL. Rumors back then even were that it came from KS. Either way its the same. Welcome to ICmag!

Last edited:

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Go reach out to this person on Instagram, they started the Trinity seed. Show them your pics, give them smell and taste descriptions of your cut. This will put any doubt to rest on everyone’s end in a heartbeat. Put this theory to bed once and for all lol. All other talk is just that… @LostTribe
IMG_3357.png

Last edited:

Munson

Veteran
Anyone ever try the old Fairfax four way? I think I’ve heard Fletch/Archive mention he thinks trinity might be from four way seeds. The ffx four way was definitely heavy skunk

LostTribe

Premium user
All that proves is the guy that Notso was PM'ing with no longer has the cut with all seriousness. Its widely known the cut was passed out to others decades ago. I am sure you may have heard of cloning a form of asexual propogation? Trinity was highly regarded and remains so. I am not one to waste my valuable time arguing over this.

Time to roast some Trinity!