What's new

Toyota FJ land cruiser?

T

texsativa

NOKUY said:
I think Im gonna get one.

...I dont know why cuz I'm a Truck Guy, and I almost never carry a passenger...but that thing is sick and always gets my attention.

I can easily afford it, and my current truck ('04 GMC sierra short bed V8 stepside z71) IS almost paid off...so I might keep it too.

have any of you been in one?

any thoughts ojn the thing?

I like the black w/ white top...tho it looks like a cop car.

07_fj_cruiser11_1153958699.jpg

Well it's pretty cute if you are a chick? Are you a chick? hehe

NOKUY

Veteran
texsativa said:
Well it's pretty cute if you are a chick? Are you a chick? hehe

ohhh thats lame....no im not a chic!

and no its not cute!

errrrr your like the 3rd person to make a comment to me like that about it.

ive heard cute and even heard adoreable (sp?)...from a gay ass fag driving a red volvo.

i dont care, but now ill def. make sure u never call my FJ "cute" again ...if that means paint or lift or whatever.

BTW chicks love the FJ, and most i see on the road have chicks driving.

ohhhh...and here is yukon while were at it...lol...happy sunday peeps :wave:

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
imo....it looks like an unfinished concept car....they should work on the design a little more...or maybe you can get it in black color?

NOKUY

Veteran
southflorida said:
imo....it looks like an unfinished concept car....they should work on the design a little more...or maybe you can get it in black color?

nahh i dont agree w/ that.

its better than any land rover or jeep suv.

and always better offroad than any jeep.

and u said "looks"...thats not a performance issue.

i like its looks......some colors i dont like (fusion yellow and voodoo blue are kind of gay)...mine is silver

ill get my lift, and will put big mud tires on it, and maybe a roof tent.

you wont ever call it cute tho.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
u r right about the off-road part......the part about rover...even though I don't like rover..imo they have better design...but that's in my european taste...lol

LEGI0N

The other day I was out in my old jeep with the top down and I might have had the doors off too and I made a left at T in front of a guy that was stopped in one of those ^.. It was a beautiful day and to me.. I swear he was looking at me wishing his car was a convertible too. I felt sorry for him all cooped up in there on such a nice day. I love my jeep.

T

texsativa

lol I was just messing with you. I have to admit though I like the Jeep Liberty more though, and the Commander with the saddle leather interior is really nice, in my opinion. I like the Commander in green with saddle interior the best, of course sitting on some wheels, not chrome, but brushed.

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
no worry....i know my FJ gets too mutch attention....thats why i park it out back.

Stay Puft

Congrats on your purchase.
That blue one in your first post makes it looks like it should have a "Ryobi" emblem/logo on it. (you know...Blue/plasticky looking)

Latest posts

Latest posts