What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Diets I once looked at with a frown, I now see with envy.

i would cheerfully live the rest of my days eating the healthiest diet ever devised if most of it did not taste like shit, if indeed it had any flavor at all! (looking at YOU, tofu!) i want to live however long i live, not merely survive to a certain age while suffering through meals that would make a man's taste buds long for death...😖

h.h.

Veteran
i would cheerfully live the rest of my days eating the healthiest diet ever devised if most of it did not taste like shit, if indeed it had any flavor at all! (looking at YOU, tofu!) i want to live however long i live, not merely survive to a certain age while suffering through meals that would make a man's taste buds long for death...😖

A healthy diet makes for a healthy life with less pain. If you want to feel like crap, eat crap.

Three Berries

A healthy diet makes for a healthy life with less pain. If you want to feel like crap, eat crap.

I drastically changed my diet three years ago. Best thing I ever did, especially as it was pre Covid. Who knew eating slim jims and cashews and going through a 1/2 gallon of heavy cream a week could do one so good?

h.h.

Veteran
I drastically changed my diet three years ago. Best thing I ever did, especially as it was pre Covid. Who knew eating slim jims and cashews and going through a 1/2 gallon of heavy cream a week could do one so good?

Cut out the nitrates , start a pandemic. Coincidence?

Gry

Veteran
A little chia in the yogurt to make it cheesy. Great for the digestion.

Shortages and all. I have everything I need and a lot of stuff I don’t.
Im in Southern California right now, with a grocery store on almost every block.

SoCal is amazing when it comes to food quality and availability.
Feel very fortunate to be here.

Three Berries

Arrest Made After Fox News' 50-Foot Christmas Tree Is Set Ablaze in NYC

https://www.westernjournal.com/arre...ibune&ats_es=c69917823c1a5f50289b4b3d082a68f3

The holiday display, at Sixth Avenue and 48th Street in the center of midtown Manhattan, caught fire early Wednesday, according to Fox News.

Just after midnight, security guards at the New York City headquarters of Fox News noticed a decoration not in keeping with the red, white and blue All-American motif, as a man started climbing the 50-foot-tall “tree,” which is actually an artificial creation on a metal frame shaped like a tree.

According to WABC, after the man climbed the structure, he lit papers he brought with him on fire and pushed them into the frame.

Police responded to arrest the man as firefighters extinguished the flames.

Craig Tamanaha, 49, was arrested, according to WABC-TV. Police listed him as homeless, with a last known address in Brooklyn.

Tamanaha is charged with criminal mischief, reckless endangerment, arson, criminal nuisance, endangering others, criminal trespass, criminal tampering and disorderly conduct.

Tamanaha has been arrested in the past for drug possession and public intoxication, WABC reported.

Latest posts

Latest posts