What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there certainly can't be a logical reason like paying the legal fees for migrants to apply for their greencards and become legal

Amynamous

source - trust me bro

litereally cannot find this information outside of gateway pundit garbo

also how is this a bad thing?

ANYTHING that has Jim Hoft’s name on it is 100% BS.
The dude has literally been deemed the dumbest person on the internet on multiple occasions.
And that’s not me saying it, it’s the internet saying it! 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.mediamatters.org/gateway-pundit/jim-hoft-dumbest-man-internet

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...s_the_Stupides

https://www.wonkette.com/jim-hoft-fi...d-irvine-award

Gry

Veteran
ANYTHING that has Jim Hoft’s name on it is 100% BS.
The dude has literally been deemed the dumbest person on the internet on multiple occasions.
And that’s not me saying it, it’s the internet saying it! 🤣🤣🤣

Never a shortage of gullible disciples.

Live in the LA area and enjoy watching recent arrivals here breath new life into the run down
strip malls that have been abandoned by corporate America.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
source - trust me bro

litereally cannot find this information outside of gateway pundit garbo

also how is this a bad thing?

because we (the US) normally get stuck paying the UNs bills, it seems. but until i see it myself in my local paper, i'll be thinking "BULLSHIT!"

armedoldhippy

Veteran
there certainly can't be a logical reason like paying the legal fees for migrants to apply for their greencards and become legal

it's all part of conspiracy theory...21, i think. you know, the plot to import enough "others" & strategically place them in states where they can try to overwhelm the Red Tide that will save the world!

Three Berries

Because the far right doesn't like the USA helping Illegals :D.

Illegals=Anyone, not a US citizen.

Illegals are not citizens here illegally. Not to hard to get the actual definitions of the words. Not much value in being a US citizen if you don't keep the count down. Billions on the planet would like to come here. Got to draw the line somewhere and might as well use the existing laws. Welfare runs out after a while.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Illegals are not citizens here illegally. Not to hard to get the actual definitions of the words. Not much value in being a US citizen if you don't keep the count down. Billions on the planet would like to come here. Got to draw the line somewhere and might as well use the existing laws. Welfare runs out after a while.

LOL you posted it not me. Calling everyone illegals because the UN is helping some not even in the US. Who does that, oh ya I can think of a few groups that do. These people are only considered illegal after entering the USA illegally, not before.

If really cared you would know who uses welfare the most. It isn't illegals lol.

Three Berries

LOL you posted it not me. Calling everyone illegals because the UN is helping some not even in the US. Who does that, oh ya I can think of a few groups that do. These people are only considered illegal after entering the USA illegally, not before.

If really cared you would know who uses welfare the most. It isn't illegals lol.

What's in a name? I don't care what they do in other countries. But if they try to illegally enter this country I do.

Gry

Veteran
Illegals are not citizens here illegally. Not to to get the actual definitions of the words. Not much value in being a US citizen if you don't keep the count down. Billions on the planet would like to come here. Got to draw the line somewhere and might as well use the existing laws. Welfare runs out after a while.

As if torturing the language and twisting our history, would not diminish the value of citizenship adequately.
Live in the LA area, and dearly love the fact that it has shitloads of recent arrivals that open neat little mom and pop shops.
They have the same kind of feel that was here before it turned into a big box wasteland.
I like having small privately owned places, and credit many of the new arrivals with keeping the American Dream alive.

Gry

Veteran
Cold war in a nutshell.

In the onset of WWII, the allied forces were those who would stand against the strongest force on
earth. They were told that if we won, the reward would be an opportunity for democracy.
A device was created from whole cloth which would allow for the defaulting on that deal.
No country on earth sacrificed more to keep our society going than Russia did.
The assholes who called the shots here, did not want have to pay off on the
promises made in WWII. They wanted all the marbles for themselves.
Boy, did they ever take them.
They told us the country which had sacrificed the very most to keep
our society going were the new bad guys.
We suckered into that- which allowed them to default on promises made,
along with the future wealth of the nation via the DoD finance scam.
The cold war was a license to steal that has lasted for a long time.