What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Cannavore

Veteran
The same party promoting a “fake” vaccine is also trying to lower drug prices. 🤪 I think someone somewhere is making shit up.

the party beholden to big pharma wants to lower drug prices? lmao you can't be serious. if it wasn't for bernie sanders, lowering drug prices wouldn't even be in the reconciliation bill. sinema and manchin not wanting to lower drug prices are just the rotating villains this time around. it used to be susan collins and the other clown. the entire party minus the social democrats do not want to lower drug prices, because they are owned by drug companies.

democrats have negotiated against themselves... down from a $10 trillion/10 year investment to a $1.5 or maybe a $2 trillion over 10yr investment with loads of means testing. talk about a fucking failure and a joke.

if the democratic party doesn't turn into a full on social democratic party they're toast going forward. who would have thought incremental half measures and corrupt neoliberalism isn't enough to energize people into keep supporting you. it's almost like we live in the time of populism and a rejection of the two party norms and here we have the DNC doubling and tripling down on their terribleness.

Cannavore

Veteran
FBl-fHZVUAQt_bE?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

h.h.

Veteran
the party beholden to big pharma wants to lower drug prices? lmao you can't be serious. if it wasn't for bernie sanders, lowering drug prices wouldn't even be in the reconciliation bill. sinema and manchin not wanting to lower drug prices are just the rotating villains this time around. it used to be susan collins and the other clown. the entire party minus the social democrats do not want to lower drug prices, because they are owned by drug companies.

democrats have negotiated against themselves... down from a $10 trillion/10 year investment to a $1.5 or maybe a $2 trillion over 10yr investment with loads of means testing. talk about a fucking failure and a joke.

if the democratic party doesn't turn into a full on social democratic party they're toast going forward. who would have thought incremental half measures and corrupt neoliberalism isn't enough to energize people into keep supporting you. it's almost like we live in the time of populism and a rejection of the two party norms and here we have the DNC doubling and tripling down on their terribleness.

Yet Bernie ran as a Democrat. Maybe you don’t understand the meaning of democracy. Not everybody agrees with you or me. They also have a voice.

Gry

Veteran
Understand there was a ceremony involving the Jan 6th flag, which
was a re-enactment of something that took place in Germany in the
early thirties, as Hitler rose to power.

Cannavore

Veteran
Yet Bernie ran as a Democrat. Maybe you don’t understand the meaning of democracy. Not everybody agrees with you or me. They also have a voice.

you have no voice lol you go along with a corporatist party who don't give two shits about you. this is an oligarchy not a democracy. that's why 1 female senator is blocking negotiating drug prices on behalf of the elite, while something like 80 something percent of the country agree on the policy.

if your opinion is the same opinion right wing corporate democrats hold, you are factually incorrect.

Cannavore

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	FBgFlaTVcAc_CD7?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	141.9 KB ID:	17967995

progressives are the real moderates. the fake moderates are corporatist right wingers that need to be expelled from the democratic party for it to survive and be able to defeat fascists. the neoliberal agenda in fact enables facsists.

h.h.

Veteran

progressives are the real moderates. the fake moderates are corporatist right wingers that need to be expelled from the democratic party for it to survive and be able to defeat fascists. the neoliberal agenda in fact enables facsists.

The fake moderates aren’t getting into office because they’re democrats. They’re getting in because they’re fake moderates. America is ripe with propaganda. We love it.
I’m not opposed to breaks in the party. I’d like to see reform. I’d hate to see republicans gain a bigger foothold because of it. They’re fucking nutcases.

moose eater

Alabama pastor who raped teen gets probation.
https://www.wtvy.com/2021/10/15/alab...ion-heres-why/

"Ex-pastor in Alabama raped a 14yo, impregnated her… he won’t even do jail time, she’s forced to share custody. Her parents had pushed her to marry him (they divorced)."

She can borrow one of my handguns if she wishes to. An expedient solution, straight out of my 'Beautify America Program'.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

She can borrow one of my handguns if she wishes to. An expedient solution, straight out of my 'Beautify America Program'.

How about a 357 Magnum - in Rifle form ? In case she wants to use 2 hands.

Someday somebody is going to use a nail gun for self defense.

Let her drive a dozen finishing nails into his one eyed trowser snake (Monty Python term.)

That saying about not bringing a nail gun to a knife fight ?

That might be an even match-up.

Maybe Hollywood will get there first, and then there will be copy-cat incidents.

Gry

Veteran
Fascinating and informative - gry

Jim DiEugenio's 25-part series on Destiny Betrayed, with Dave Emory

Listen to Dave Emory interview Jim about his book, Destiny Betrayed, second edition, the longest continuous interview ever conducted for his radio program For the Record.

For three months, beginning in November of 2018, Jim DiEugenio did one-hour-long interviews on Dave Emory’s syndicated radio show For the Record. Emory has been broadcasting for 40 years. These 25 programs constitute the longest continuous interview series he has ever done. The subject was a sustained inquiry into DiEugenio’s second edition of Destiny Betrayed. Emory was very impressed by the author’s use of the declassified record excavated by the Assassination Records Review Board and how it altered the database of Jim Garrison’s New Orleans inquiry into the assassination of President Kennedy. This series is also the longest set of interviews DiEugenio has ever done about the book. Emory read the book and took extensive notes, which made for an intelligent and informed discussion of what the present record is on the Garrison inquiry.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/vide...ith-dave-emory

Latest posts

Latest posts