What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Cannavore

Veteran
And your party’s winning.

democrats literally can't win without leftists and independents. gonna be hilarious watching you all freak out the clsoer we get to 2024 trying to get us to vote for your dogshit politicians again. especially after all the broken promises and shifting further to the right, alienating your entire energized base. good luck getting enough votes.

h.h.

Veteran
democrats literally can't win without leftists and independents. gonna be hilarious watching you all freak out the clsoer we get to 2024 trying to get us to vote for your dogshit politicians again. especially after all the broken promises and shifting further to the right, alienating your entire energized base. good luck getting enough votes.
Absolutely. Only Bernie will save us. If he could get off the toilet.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's both the DEM/REP that has put our country in such a poor state. These people will not fix the issues we are in.. I'll keep trying to vote in any that are not aligned with our failed 2 party dumbasses.

Gry

Veteran
Each year, on this date, I hear a reading of
A Last Train to Hiroshima. Minus of course the material a tool managed to have inserted in the material prior to
publishing, in an effort to discredit the author. If one wishes to see bipartisanship, look to the nuke industry.
It never stops : "Ideal bridging technology to a green new deal."

Cannavore

Veteran
Absolutely. Only Bernie will save us. If he could get off the toilet.

All I care about is policy. The person behind it is irrelevant.

Establishment neoliberals need to go away, they caused all of this and you expect us to keep voting for the problem to somehow fix the problem. Fox guarding the hen house behavior.

We could have been enjoying a second term of Bernie right now if it weren't for Clinton and the DNC.

Imagine if Bernie was president in 2020 when everyone was losing their healthcare because it was tied to employment. Medicare 4 All would have literally stopped that and could have potentially saved thousands of lives.

'Boogieman'

All I care about is policy. The person behind it is irrelevant.

Establishment neoliberals need to go away, they caused all of this and you expect us to keep voting for the problem to somehow fix the problem. Fox guarding the hen house behavior.

We could have been enjoying a second term of Bernie right now if it weren't for Clinton and the DNC.

Imagine if Bernie was president in 2020 when everyone was losing their healthcare because it was tied to employment. Medicare 4 All would have literally stopped that and could have potentially saved thousands of lives.

You will get in line and Vote D because whoever is running on the R ticket will be your sworn enemy period. As far as Bernie goes, or anyone like him... It’s not happening.

Cannavore

Veteran
There is no real argument against universal healthcare.

Click image for larger version  Name:	E8ZSNUYXEAE8TaZ.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	46.9 KB ID:	17915859

justanotherbozo

Veteran
There is no real argument against universal healthcare.

Universal Healthcare is just another bullshit phrase from the left, it's not only meaningless, it's idiotic.

...a doctor is a person and like all people he has a right to get paid for his services, and health insurance is a product bought and sold and if the government just got out of the way it would be affordable by almost everyone.

...healthcare is NOT a human right, lol, any more than clothing is a human 'right', you have the RIGHT to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, everything else is a product that you have to pay for, including healthcare!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Universal Healthcare is just another bullshit phrase from the left, it's not only meaningless, it's idiotic.

...a doctor is a person and like all people he has a right to get paid for his services, and health insurance is a product bought and sold and if the government just got out of the way it would be affordable by almost everyone.

...healthcare is NOT a human right, lol, any more than clothing is a human 'right', you have the RIGHT to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, everything else is a product that you have to pay for, including healthcare!

Only people In America would say this lol. The rest of the world would disagree with you

Cannavore

Veteran
universal health care coverage is meaningless and idiotic? tell that to the rest of the world who already does it and does it better than the US lol.

oh look another uninformed ........ that doesn't even understand what hes arguing against.

...healthcare is NOT a human right,
yes it is. you just said i have a right to life. that includes being healthy.

lol, any more than clothing is a human 'right', you have the RIGHT to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, everything else is a product that you have to pay for, including healthcare!

my health and existence aren't products lmao jesus christ my dude just compared a pair of jeans to healthcare. this is ben shapiro levels of ...............

Last edited by a moderator:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
universal health care coverage is meaningless and idiotic? tell that to the rest of the world who already does it and does it better than the US lol.

oh look another uninformed idiot that doesn't even understand what hes arguing against.

yes it is. you just said i have a right to life. that includes being healthy.

my health and existence aren't products lmao jesus christ my dude just compared a pair of jeans to healthcare. this is ben shapiro levels of ...............

...and while you have a right to life, your health is your responsibility.

Cannavore

Veteran
.you think universal health care means we don't pay doctors any more. ........

Gry

Veteran
The argument of the young and healthy works fine with the young and healthy.
In the meanwhile, Texas is asking for help from the rest of the country, and I don't believe the balance of the country
will tell them - that is your responsibility.

Cannavore

Veteran
"a doctor is a person and like all people he has a right to get paid for his services"

universal health care is when doctors are slaves who don't recieve compensation - justanotherboomer