What's new

Tom Hill Haze

acespicoli

I have not seen that in many years... :love:
Been reading the thread, Destroyer is live and well!!! Big up to Charlie for his 7 years effort 🙏

Cannabiogens Destroyer Description​

Logo Cannabiogen Cannabiogen Destroyer
This 100% Sativa strain is a cross of Meao Thai and an early and stable Mexico/Colombia. The exceptional backcross of two of our best females took over 7 years. The total acclimatization of the mother Thai has been so difficult that we decided to introduce an earlier Sativa, as well as productive, and add its characteristics. The result is a strain which represents the state-of-the-art of Sativa with an exotic predominance of Thai.

The small and numerous bracteas are covered with a big amount of trichomes full of THC, carrying even 92 trichomes in some bracteas by mm2.

Environmental conditions should be rather dry during bloom and with nutrients level quite low, specially nitrogen.

Flowering period is from 8 to 12 weeks depending of growing conditions. Medium/high yield outdoors and some less in indoors. Suitable with grows using SOG and SCROG techniques.

Indoors: 60-75 days
Outdoors: early November

Good luck to Tom and finding the THH thai terpenes hes looking for!

:huggg:

Attachments

• screenshot-www_google_com-2024_09_24-23_57_14.png
    screenshot-www_google_com-2024_09_24-23_57_14.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 7

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
What happens if they don't arrive safely and get intercepted, and that does happen at times, well they have your photo ID and know who sent it that's the risk you take and some of us don't feel that risk is worth it.

Seed does get through yes, but a lot have in the last few years have been intercepted also. That scanner is for all mail letters and parcels.
cant say ive lost too much sleep over it ,
it would be unusual for them to take much time over such insignificant amounts ,
large amounts of dangerous drugs , yea maybe , so dont give your id for them when u send ,, lol ..

id say a few ounces of weed , or a hundred or so seed ,no law enforcement is gonna bother with talking to another countries international border control folks etc about ... though maybe ozzie ones would , they are such sticklers for the rules , fucking nanny state mentality ....

oh im sure u can scan anything with those machines ,]however ,its the time factor ,
they just dont have the time to have folks sitting there looking at every single letter ,
it slows down the mail , the back log would be enormous , the amount of mail sent here every day is a massive amount ,, too big for them to look through everything ,

so with the idea not much can get through in letters , they are the first not to be checked ,
its just logic really ....
there is all sorts of stuff coming through every single day , i know because i know folks receiving it ,
from cocaine , to ecstasy pills , mdma , you name it , its in the mail , and it arrives ... and it gets through ...

acespicoli

What happens if they don't arrive safely and get intercepted, and that does happen at times, well they have your photo ID and know who sent it that's the risk you take and some of us don't feel that risk is worth it.

Seed does get through yes, but a lot have in the last few years have been intercepted also. That scanner is for all mail letters and parcels.
screenshot-www_amazon_com-2024_09_25-00_09_52.png

Yes, lead can stop X-rays because of its high density and atomic number.
Lead's tightly packed atoms block X-rays from passing through.
Lead is often used as a shielding material to protect people and objects from radiation.

Just have to figure a way to print the CD label on lead now ;)
Packages labeled film still exempt from xray ?
1727237708378.png

Best >>> :huggg:

Last edited:

ninox33

I agree with what you’re saying @Donald Mallard. I’m more of the opinion us prohibition countries better off not discussing successful smuggling methods in public place. Heaps of successful methods, but profiling would be done too. Large companies with standardised labels and or packets, could be, I suspect are, targeted.
Heaps of stuff goes in the mail, the South Africans were posting Krugerrands to Australia in the 80s, must have been end of white rule. And occasionally dabbling in some mail delivery, you can smell the medical prescriptions from the pharmacies as it posts along. It’s boggling what gets shipped in the mail.
Only thing I can say about OS, zero stealth works a treat.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I agree with what you’re saying @Donald Mallard. I’m more of the opinion us prohibition countries better off not discussing successful smuggling methods in public place. Heaps of successful methods, but profiling would be done too. Large companies with standardised labels and or packets, could be, I suspect are, targeted.
Heaps of stuff goes in the mail, the South Africans were posting Krugerrands to Australia in the 80s, must have been end of white rule. And occasionally dabbling in some mail delivery, you can smell the medical prescriptions from the pharmacies as it posts along. It’s boggling what gets shipped in the mail.
Only thing I can say about OS, zero stealth works a treat.
very true ,
the oz government , and likely others ,
often resort to using propaganda because they know full well they can only stop a small % of contraband entering the country , lets say 10% ,
but spreading false information about the ways they can catch you ,
like tv programs we have called border patrol , or force , where everyone gets caught and they know what everyone is doing or pretend to know etc , or machines that can trace everything ,
this can prevent a further 10% of folks from trying , so they are doubling what they were stopping before ,
its a good result really ... for them , but 80% still slips by , so they are really only stopping a small portion still ..
anyhow , sorry we have drifted off course a little ...

Reactions: OSS

ninox33

Yeah this thread does that, all worthwhile tangents.
I stumbled here when Tom was unleashing awhile back, so I enjoyed that, often a few pages a day. Sort of reflects THH, 5% is primo.

Latest posts

Latest posts