What's new

Greetings from northern Germany.

Hi folks,

after lurking on this board for years I finally registered. Due to the changed legal status of growing in Germany I am finally able to participate without fear of compromising myself. I have been growing weed and vegetables for about 30 years by now. My preferred crops are tomatos, chili peppers, peppers, cucumbers and many more. I have been growing 100% organic from the start as I learned how to grow from my parents and grandparents. Currently growing weed in 7-15 gallon living soil indoors in a 2x4. Last grows I did with the Coot's mix and I really like the results. I wish we had something like build-a-soil here in Germany but I guess it's only a matter of time. If you have any questions just hit me up here or pm.

Thanks for having me!
Cheers

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi folks,

after lurking on this board for years I finally registered. Due to the changed legal status of growing in Germany I am finally able to participate without fear of compromising myself. I have been growing weed and vegetables for about 30 years by now. My preferred crops are tomatos, chili peppers, peppers, cucumbers and many more. I have been growing 100% organic from the start as I learned how to grow from my parents and grandparents. Currently growing weed in 7-15 gallon living soil indoors in a 2x4. Last grows I did with the Coot's mix and I really like the results. I wish we had something like build-a-soil here in Germany but I guess it's only a matter of time. If you have any questions just hit me up here or pm.

Thanks for having me!
Cheers
Welcome to the forum :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts