What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

kro-magnon

Veteran
depends on the shape though , a lot of sativas put out very long bottom branches ,
xmas tree style ,
they all get sun on them and are not shaded by the top part of the plant at all ,

if the plant gets big enough , wide enough , one can trim off those inners as they dont amount to much anyhow ...
Personally I was speaking of the tops of each branch not the branches higher on the stem. As you say topped plants will have branches at the same height so they all get the same exposition to the sun if nothing block the light.

mudballs

You guys wanna see me do a timelapse of the sun arc shading my plants?
Screenshot_20240914-054031_Chrome.jpg

OJD African Chocolate...bottoms are more protected

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd love to hear about any smells you get off your Seedsman OH plants @flower~power with any subtle differences in high you may have noticed.

Also, they look really nicely healthy. What do you feed them and is the feed any different to your hybrid feed or just at a lower concentration?

cheers geez :biggrin: :rasta:
To be honest right now, it’s just a bunch of vegetation and gigantic plants. It’s the end of the season, almost and they haven’t even shown sex incredibly.

exoticrobotic

Definitely want to see pictures of it though from his recent seed release

Yeah, there's not that many seeing it was a year or even two he last released them.

I managed to get 5 or 6 thh cuttings in my tent of his release nearly 20ys ago, a few years back at the time flowered, all behaved very nicely with training.

I now have 6 oh seedlings that by the look of your pics will be quite a challenge in a tent :love:

GrandpaMillenial

How is this even a debate. Training plants can bring huge rewards.

After a few attempts of deleafing…

I’ve tirned it around, I only deleaf to control height in my indoor sativas. Infact, now I remove lover bud sights and keep some lower leaves to support the growing buds.

Also checkout this canadian grower off of reddit. goes by the name “pirateboarderlife”.

IMG_1841.jpeg

We train tomatoes, peppers, apple trees, grapes… the list goes on

direct lights on the buds are where its at. Big swingin monster dongs of weed, swingin in the air.