What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Salva

Son dos cosas aquí.

Algunos de nosotros creemos que…

Nev's Haze A es un fuerte adelgazante tailandés y Haze C es un fuerte adelgazante colombiano.

Lo segundo es que Old Timers Haze está relacionado con Sam's Haze.
A Colombia C Tailandés. La segunda está bien.

led05

Chasing The Present
Skunk spray has some of the same chemicals(thiols) along with sulpher in it they use to make natural gas odor perceptable so you can tell when there is a leak
this is why everyone should finish their plants with Potassium Sulfate vs other options, when needed ;)

led05

Chasing The Present
It has taken me years to figure it out, John, and now I have isolated both sides.
I thought that has been a given for a long time, what Haze A and Haze C brings to the table...? I think Dubi simply mixed it up in his post...., no?

Salva

Your incorrect Dubi they are the other way around HzA is to the Thai side HzC is to the Colombian side.

I know this because Nevil told me and the HzA male was like the first female haze plant Nevil found that wouldn't stop flowering even at 9 months that had airy tiny flowers like this he regretted not keeping a clone of.

View attachment 19061821

The HzC side has the fuller, larger typical Colombian flower that has from pine to fruity smells including Mango.
Dubi tiene razón

Wolverine97

Veteran
There really was skunk bud though that you could smell from afar after putting it in 3 ziplocks lol.
I digress…
It isn't gone. I agree about seed companies just cash grabbing with the name though.
I had a plant for a few years, locally bred here in MI called Pine Tar. Not PTK, just Pine Tar. Fresh, it smells like the piniest pine forest you could imagine, and tastes even better, pure pine. But as it aged a little, it becomes skunky as hell. Pure skunk smell and taste when smoked, lingering in your throat for a while. I lost the cut last year, but have made a few crosses with it. Still working through those... so far I'm finding lots of pine, not so much skunk, but still working.

I have another line I'm still working through that has tons of skunk in there, but also has a lot of orange/sangria type smell/taste in there too. I just started working through those last year, so we'll see.

But it's not gone, it's definitely still in the gene pool. Just gotta find that magic pheno.

Wolverine97

Veteran
Man as a european I have read so many times about how strong skunks smell that I might have to travel to the US just to stick my nose in a skunk's asshole to see for myself what the fuss is all about ☢️:sick:☢️
It is quite intense, nose burning almost when fairly close. I love it... savor it, even though it's really pretty disgusting. But it's not something that can be adequately described, just have to smell it. A little nasty sharp armpit odor, something akin to the sharp bite from fresh onion, some burnt rubber, a bit of some kind of solvent edge, some sulfur... that's the best I can do. It's totally unique though, nothing else like it.

Latest posts

Latest posts