What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I see signs of reveg at the top of the buds I consider them ready to harvest :)

hz8.jpg

Tom Hill

Veteran
When I see signs of reveg at the top of the buds I consider them ready to harvest :)

View attachment 19061392
It's a broad range for sure. When we were growing up we harvested too early I think we can all admit to that now. But then when I was middle aged I saw people taking deep chunk too late to the point of ruin then judge it poorly. That plant looks about perfect to me hermano.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Tom,
Do you remember that night we ran out of rolling papers and it was like 4 AM and you taught me how to smoke hash in an empty beer can? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 19061380
You remember when gypsy and dutchgrown showd up? I flew half way around the world for it. They took us out in that jaguar wined and dined us and put us to work? I rented very nice pads in Asturias then they bought like two and a half seed from us after? Yeah I remember all that shit. Then piss poor judgement and fuck even intentions caught up with all them clowns? Rezdog my ass how's it rolling out now limey? 🙂

Happy Times

Surely others will be better than me at explaining it...

Nevil haze is basically a hybrid(Nl5 x haze) x haze) some rare pheno are psychedelic etc but it remains a hybrid;

Ot1haze is a different thing, there are many schools of thought here, however it comes from another area of California, it is not related to Sam's and is more wild / jungle, and requires a little more effort to be grown;

Tom Hill Haze comes from the most Thai dom of the group, it is the only one that still has the purple pheno, it comes from the positronic stock and therefore from Sam;

Tfd /seedsman all come from Sam's stock, obviously each seedbank /breeder has selected it differently, more towards the Colombian side...

There are many lines of thought, and everyone has their own preferences, being a THH thread here that is appreciated more, however apart from ot1haze, the others come from Sam /haze brothers...
Nice little Haze cliffs notes rhere

Thanks for that

Tom Hill

Veteran
Yes but you forget burning bush was a thai like haze but without actually having any thai in it ...🤔

Well according to Sam at least 😂
Yeah except I was fucking there at cannabis world in 2001 when he fucking described the Thai. I was there when Rob Clarke wrote the origins of the species and when Sam had every opportunity to school him he said Rob his friend who was there was right. I seen it all man pre rewrite. I'm fine with it send Sam your cheddar if you can he for sure deserves it but no man the big herb Todd Sam scam going on now it absolutely and utter bullshit.