What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you see the punto rojo? LOL

IMG_20230423_220702.jpg

1643489939782 (1).jpg

MH f2 ^^

Last edited:

ICGA

View media item 17558378
Thx HH :)
Thai and Colombian
Interesting^ The some of the first weed I ever smoked was supposedly orange crush (no orange taste) a bag that had 2 phenos of the same cross, one with red hairs and slightly darker camo green, like above, and one with orange/brown hairs and slightly lighter camo green. The one with red hairs was much better. I suspect it was a Columbian red dominant pheno based on your picture.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well for contrast I felt like I was the size of a subatomic particle gazing at something the volume of the sun and this object being spherical shape also had qualities of a mandala there were many satellites orbiting and then they were more satellites orbiting those and then more satellites orbiting those it was half alive and it was half mechanical . An intense vortex of activity which is extremely difficult to put into words and it was all powerful I had the feeling I was looking at something that was controlling everything and it was frightening because I didn’t feel like I had the right to be there..It was shock and awe to the one hundredth power…

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The best for me was seeing the all-seeing Eye of God while smoking strong pot while meditating under strong, flickering sunlight.

The scarry part was that 'he' looks within you and really does see everything, the good, bad and ugly.

Then he beams white/gold light into your third eye.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best for me was seeing the all-seeing Eye of God while smoking strong pot while meditating under strong, flickering sunlight.

The scarry part was that 'he' looks within you and really does see everything, the good, bad and ugly.

Then he beams white/gold light into your third eye.
In My experience, I felt like I could’ve been accidentally snuffed out, because I was that insignificant and what I was gazing was that grand.. It was scary I admit….

Latest posts

Latest posts