What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The best for me was seeing the all-seeing Eye of God while smoking strong pot while meditating under strong, flickering sunlight.

The scarry part was that 'he' looks within you and really does see everything, the good, bad and ugly.

Then he beams white/gold light into your third eye.
All psychedelics are capable of this sacred mirrors effect. I have crossed over on edibles a few times. I definitely prefer the other psychedelics to weed for this. Too much body load.

Rgd

Veteran
I had a big time session with mescalito ..where after I removed six cicadas from my bedroom wall [no shit]

without Injuring them..mescalito..looking like a Punch drunk Yosemite Sam..appeared on the same wall

he didn’t say much..

[I wrote down 20.." mescalito description “ points on an old 1/4" reel to reel mastering tape box]

all I got from him was

1.he had some time for me that night..

2.and was not happy being called a "grotty individual" by me[telepathically]

3.and could kick my ass if he wanted

still..it was cool

Airloom

Premium user
Played music with a few friends last night. 2 out of three of us got into my buddies new Shroom stash. Two guys passed out around 12:30 and I decided to munch a few more…galactic experience until 3:30 am. Pink Floyd dark side as my ally.
View attachment 18834585

Im liking the middle one of the three strip atm.
Does not get old, only better with time (DTOM)
Perfect trip. I have a VHS of the Pompeii performance which is honestly my favorite trip companion (it has been a long time)
The opening sequence cinematography always makes me think of Orson Wells “Touch of Evil”. I first saw that film at a midnight showing. Did some mild blotter and thought their projector was malfunctioning. I don’t recall how long it took me to realize the camera was slowly zooming in and I could make out the roadies setting up more equipment as they played. Timeless shit.
Looking forward to a great show here
🌚

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you want to see the "deep chunk"? Needs water.
Is that a DC male? Like this one?
If so, give him some coke...🤣🤣🤣
picture.jpeg

ICGA

Did you want to see the "deep chunk"? Needs water.
And did you want to see the THH "Thai" leaner too?
Beans sourced from Cricket and cicadas who sourced from positroniks stock.
They sorced them from Tom btw I don't believe positronics still makes it after all these years. What's the smell like on the phenos you got? Also what was the ratio of frosty buds to hay in the pack you started?

Last edited:

ICGA

Well for contrast I felt like I was the size of a subatomic particle gazing at something the volume of the sun and this object being spherical shape also had qualities of a mandala there were many satellites orbiting and then they were more satellites orbiting those and then more satellites orbiting those it was half alive and it was half mechanical . An intense vortex of activity which is extremely difficult to put into words and it was all powerful I had the feeling I was looking at something that was controlling everything and it was frightening because I didn’t feel like I had the right to be there..It was shock and awe to the one hundredth power…
A future alien technoculture wasn't pleased that you had telaported there to spy on their isolationist ways and they made that known by your feeling then? Lol

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Hi everybody how are you? Good night from Spain. :tiphat:

I hope Tom comes back soon...

I have tried Punto Rojo CBG, Colombian gold 72 USC, OTH, Panama Red, Panama CBG...
also thai-laos varieties and I have only seen asian traits in THH.

I haven't tried the Thai or Laos varieties from the 70s I wasn't there, but I can assure you that there are still good varieties using many seeds and having some luck.

This is a selection of Lao Gold from TRSC. No suitable male was found so OTH pollen was given.

Very powerful effect, similar to a psilocybes trip. I would like Tom to try it out so he can compare it to his THH 5%

These genotypes have it all, effect, resin, spectacular smell of spices, jasmine, incense...for now it is my grail although all the other previous varieties are spectacular and worthy of conservation.

LaoG1 - copia.jpg

Attachments

• LaoG2 - copia.jpg
    LaoG2 - copia.jpg
    708.5 KB · Views: 87
  • LaoG3 - copia.jpg
    LaoG3 - copia.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 76
  • LaoG4 - copia.jpg
    LaoG4 - copia.jpg
    557.6 KB · Views: 83
  • LaoG5 - copia.jpg
    LaoG5 - copia.jpg
    890.2 KB · Views: 94
  • LaoG6 - copia.jpg
    LaoG6 - copia.jpg
    522.6 KB · Views: 86

ICGA

I have tried Punto Rojo CBG, Colombian gold 72 USC, OTH, Panama Red, Panama CBG...

I haven't tried the Thai or Laos varieties from the 70s I wasn't there, but I can assure you that there are still good varieties using many seeds and having some luck.

This is a selection of Lao Gold from TRSC. No suitable male was found so OTH pollen was given.

Very powerful effect, similar to a psilocybes trip. I would like Tom to try it out so he can compare it to his THH 5%

These genotypes have it all, effect, resin, spectacular smell of spices, jasmine, incense...for now it is my grail although all the other previous varieties are spectacular and worthy of conservation.

View attachment 18834937
In your experience how rare is a phenotype of this quality in those seeds?
Also how many of your plants had Jasmin smell? Just a few or many?
Thanks

led05

Chasing The Present
I live in the topics and do it myself and have friends in Colombia who grow hybrids so it's doable in the dryer times of year which can last over 6 months depending on the area
1980’s Colombians I’ve got going now, coincidentally - fat Leafed but actually structure & spacing etc more sativa like indeed - in a room of Filled PM not long ago it faired better than many near pure NLD… my experiences

4BC32ECB-DB79-45DA-B41D-DD9F8BBB2CDA.jpeg

ABF31C60-74BB-41EE-B84E-B940B9484415.jpeg

Perhaps High Times foresaw this conversation in here 45 years ago and wrote a spoof article, lol….

Colombians I’ve got from 10 years earlier (70’s0 very narrow, all of them…

PS: I didn’t collect the seeds in the 1980’s, I just respect the provenance passed to me no matter how skeptical I am…I’m often wrong when skeptical, or right

That said, all types of plants grow all over, so many microclimates even within small areas, especially with countries with great topographic changes…

As soon as you see somebody acting “certain” that’s when you know their FOS in my book, every day I age I learn this more…

Peace, hope vacation going well

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Vietnamese vet/friend was in search of highs from his tours and said he been on hunt for many yrs……… found a pheno within the Mekong High that was very much to his liking…..I grew the clone and top shelf gear it was…..cut through anything sedative and brought one to a energized happy state of mind with a smile that you couldn’t wipe off….ire ganja ….might be worth looking into if still around…
ganj on…

that purple striping very common on old Purp pheno haze’s from 70’s….

harvestreaper

Veteran

View attachment 18834937
looks real nice

Latest posts

Latest posts