What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

today is gonna suck...

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
This"iv only had 2 drinks so im fine to drive' mentality is what causes the problem,many folks will say iv had 1 drink when in reality theyve had a few,peoples tolerances are different so how can u say 1 drink is fine or 2?some folk can drink like a fish and others hav a mouthful and are pisst.if u drink u dont drive and if u drive u dont drink,simple.76
Especially having 2 previous DUI, no??? 😂 Running away is especially disgusting and what makes him no different to an actual murderer in my eyes.

But the evil DA doesnt like nice people who hit and run after having had "2 drinks"... Ok bro. If anything he should be thankful the law is there to protect him. 10 years is nothing compared to being left in the hands of the victim's family, which would be the real justice in my opinion.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
thats hard time.wtf did he do?

got caught up gang banging , had a dozen charges , it was the illegal sentencing that the state Supreme Court overturned , he did some of the crimes , but not all of what he was charged with

there was a big political effort to clean up the gangsterism in that city and the DA wanted to run for governor which was political gangsters vs street gangsters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I absolutely love drinking and driving.....MY LAWN MOWER.
knew a guy (gone now) that got popped for DWI "mowing" the right of way between his house & the beer store a quarter mile down from his house. i think the hat with two drink holders & straw tipped the deputy off...
am also quite shocked no one has mentioned how the victim is doing?
dead on impact after she stepped out in front of him between cars from the center turn lane. they had all been to the race at Bristol, then at a bar/diner across from their hotel. apparently, she had forgotten something and turned to go get it...

moose eater

knew a guy (gone now) that got popped for DWI "mowing" the right of way between his house & the beer store a quarter mile down from his house. i think the hat with two drink holders & straw tipped the deputy off...

dead on impact after she stepped out in front of him between cars from the center turn lane. they had all been to the race at Bristol, then at a bar/diner across from their hotel. apparently, she had forgotten something and turned to go get it...
In Alaska, any motorized vehicle while drunk can bring a DUI.

We have literally had a guy(s) who had a suspended license, get popped for a DUI for driving his lawn tractor while looped. Though I believe, if I recall correctly, he was headed to town on the thing.

shithawk420

Veteran
In Alaska, any motorized vehicle while drunk can bring a DUI.

We have literally had a guy(s) who had a suspended license, get popped for a DUI for driving his lawn tractor while looped. Though I believe, if I recall correctly, he was headed to town on the thing.
i know a guy that got a dui on a bike.hell you can even get a dui on a horse. horse wasnt even drunk!

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
lost my two best friends one leaving the bar one heading to that same bar hit head on bad weather n booze was the blame. in an instant lost my two best friends shattered me so many different emotion flooded my head i went into a shock state for bout week. not a tear dropped that first week but day 8 it was a fucking flood that lasted for a few days didnt think that stuff was real but it is

moose eater

Bill Murray got a DUI for driving a golf cart under the influence.
My youngest boy and I were in the Wrangell-St. Elias Range/Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve, 17 miles+ back in the mountains from toward the end of a dirt road in a season that only in-holders (for the most part) routinely drive that lonesome stretch. We were remote.

We were fishing for lake trout and burbot and I had just had several puffs of hash on the hash pipe, and had an open beer sitting on the foot-boards of my snowmobile, when a familiar-to-me Fish & Game Trooper in his 'Trooper Cub' (a Super Cub with a badge on it) on skis landed on us in short order (he's a sneaky fucker and a damned good pilot in that Cub, as he'll fly around back behind the hills/mountains, and make it sound as though he's not nearly as close as he is, then come in through a pass or canyon nearest to whoever he's stalking, and be on the snow and ice on his skis in NO TIME).

I rarely drink to the point of intoxication, but I have to believe that with the scant breeze there that morning, the hash smoke HAD to be discernible.

He said nothing about either the beer or the hash smoke in the air (I wasn't slurring or such), and never checked my tackle (there are tackle restrictions on those lakes, and different for burbot than for lake trout; he's NEVER checked my tackle, either, even during previous rare encounters), and instead he launched into a soft-spoken spiel with my son that was literally almost a satire of Mr. Rogers, telling my then 11(?)-year-old son that "This is a special place your father has brought you to, M (addressing him by name), and even if you don't catch any fish....." (which wasn't a problem on that trip, by the way).

Moderation and responsible behavior go a LONG way most times.

Last edited:
in one hour, i have to go pick up my best friend of the last 52 years, and take him to the courthouse to surrender & begin serving 10 years, day for day, with no possibility of probation or parole as outlined in his plea agreement. the silver lining, if you want to call it that, is that he will be in a facility where he will get the medical treatment he needs, and away from the worst dangers of our lovely penal institutions here in Tennessee. :shucks:
👀

we've had people here locally deliberately murder someone, or kill them in a fight, and not get ten years. he hit a woman crossing the road and it damn near dark, with no street lights or crosswalk. but because he panicked and fled the scene, it made a bad situation look a lot worse than it needed to be. local DA has a real hard-on for ANYTHING that happens after you have two beers...and this is an election year. JMHO
👀 did he kill her?

we've had people here locally deliberately murder someone, or kill them in a fight, and not get ten years. he hit a woman crossing the road and it damn near dark, with no street lights or crosswalk. but because he panicked and fled the scene, it made a bad situation look a lot worse than it needed to be. local DA has a real hard-on for ANYTHING that happens after you have two beers...and this is an election year. JMHO
I know its your friend and everything but that doesn't make him my friend so I kinda feel like he deserves this sentence and since it's unrelated to marijuana it's like...I don't feel too sorry for him. 👀

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Try Amsterdam. If the cars and cabbies don't kill you, the trolley might. :)
friend of mine spent time over there after a deployment and he said this exactly about the trolly might he almost got hit by one of them probably didnt help he ate abunch of them psychedelic truffles was his first time trying them said they were great but was a close call he said with the trolly

I use to drink and drive ALL THE TIME!! unfortunately I only got caught 1 of those times! And had to go through all that Mothers Against Drunk Driving crap.. but after that I drove drunk more carefully. Didn't make the same "Amateur" mistakes as i did before. I was smarter and in a faster car! I definitely wasn't pulling over for no pig again! 😎 Then I got married and had to quit drinking and drove slower cars... she said because of the "Kids" 🙄 those were the good ol days! 😎

Last edited:

moose eater

friend of mine spent time over there after a deployment and he said this exactly about the trolly might he almost got hit by one of them probably didnt help he ate abunch of them psychedelic truffles was his first time trying them said they were great but was a close call he said with the trolly
My first trip to A-dam in November 1991, the cabbie that picked us up from Dam Central Station in a huge American-made boat of a car, literally drove on the sidewalks at times to get us through traffic, all of several blocks away to Hotel Rokin.

When a bicyclist flipped him off and cussed at him for driving down the sidewalk, the cabbie told my wife and I that if we weren't with him, he'd follow the guy and run him over. No idea how much hyperbole was involved in that.

First lesson in A-dam; don't fuck with the cabbies. They might be wired a bit too tightly.

I'd had a somewhat complex knee surgery a while before going on that trip, and my right knee was in a Bledsoe brace system, and was, as many are on their first trip to A-dam, and especially before the 5-gram limits, frequently/chronically STONED TO THE BONE!!

More than once I nearly stepped out in front of a trolley, as the light 'looked' like it was cool to cross.

Second lesson in A-dam; never trust a turn signal or a crosswalk light more than your own eyes.

3rd lesson; don't wait until you're AT Dam Central Station and heading to another country to decide what to do with that 1/4-oz. of Black Afghani hash in your pocket. Eating even half of it, which I did, might lead those near you to suspecting you're on a heavy dose of heroin or something, for the frequency of your chin bouncing off of your chest, like you're on 'the nod' or something..... After which your wife is totally and completely embarrassed to the point of no longer speaking much to or with you, and no longer even trying to make excuses to those looking at you sternly for why you might be behaving thus.

And if on the 'milk run' of a train schedule, the baggage changes at each train transition become slow motion torture... During which your wife has again ceased speaking with you.

Last edited: