What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

today is gonna suck...

CharlesU Farley

Well what did he do? I'm a pretty good judge of character if you tell me the crime! 👀
There are _always_ two sides to every story. Sometimes both of them are very good, sometimes they're _both_ very bad.

In drunk driving fatalities, fucking _everybody_ loses.

One fundamental thing I've learned, in my almost seven decades of living, is that _judging_ people for their actions, when they fuck up and are at their _worst_ is that... _I'm_ in absolutely no fucking position to _judge_.

You're mileage, of course, may vary but in reading a couple of _your_ posts:

"I use to drink and drive ALL THE TIME!! unfortunately I only got caught 1 of those times!"

I'll repeat what I've already said:

There by the grace of God, go I.

You only got caught once. What if you didn't get caught and then someone stepped out between two parked cars, in complete darkness, and you hit and _killed_ them?

How would you like to being in your _eighth_ year of prison????? Only _two_ more to go, if you can just _survive_.

Quite obviously, your life would be so very fucking different than it is now.

Would that bring the dead person back?

Hopefully as you age, you'll learn not to be so judgmental. :)

Last edited:
There are _always_ two sides to every story. Sometimes both of them are very good, sometimes they're _both_ very bad.

In drunk driving fatalities, fucking _everybody_ loses.

One fundamental thing I've learned, in my almost seven decades of living, is that _judging_ people for their actions, when they fuck up and are at their _worst_ is that... _I'm_ in absolutely no fucking position to _judge_.

You're mileage, of course, may vary but in reading a couple of _your_ posts:

"I use to drink and drive ALL THE TIME!! unfortunately I only got caught 1 of those times!"

I'll repeat what I've already said:

There by the grace of God, go I.

You only got caught once. What if you didn't get caught and then someone stepped out between two parked cars, in complete darkness, and you hit and _killed_ them?

How would you like to being in your _eighth_ of prison????? Only _two_ more to go, if you can just _survive_.

Quite obviously, your life would be so very fucking different than it is now.

Would that bring the dead person back?

Hopefully as you age, you'll learn not to be so judgmental. :)
No, I trust my Better Judgment just fine! 😆

Last edited:

moose eater

Judgement is softened in religious doctrines to include 'discernment'.

I think we all judge. Sometimes righteously.

Sometimes when there are 2 sides to a story, one of them is a lie, or mostly/partly a lie.

One thing for us to remember when we do irresponsible or stupid shit, is that we may cause those near to us to suffer, as well as those we more directly victimize.

If a person took out one of my kids or my wife or crippled them for a long time or for life as a result of selfishness and irresponsibility, pronouncing the judge's name properly wouldn't even become a concern for them. It would never get that far..... whether they'd been inebriated or not. Simply driving irresponsibly and inflicting such harm would be a very personal moment for me.

HarleyJammer

✓
Veteran
My best friend was shot by his uncle.. a headshot from a .357mag. Uncle 'cleaned' the house of all his illegal shit (stolen items, guns, coke, weed, etc) while he left my dude on the floor in the bedroom. After he swept up he called 911 (30 minutes later)..

Uncle told the cops my dude shot himself with uncle's gun. Powder residue analysis proved that to be a lie. Uncle then said that he shot my dude but it was an accident .. playing around didn't know the gun was loaded..

I know it was all bullshit.. my dude told me 2 weeks before it happened that his uncle was going to murder him..

My dude lived through 2 brain surgeries and 2 weeks..

Uncle got charged with involuntary manslaughter.. did 3 years.

... Hell Hounds on your trail, boy.

Latest posts

Latest posts